Welcome to the ESO Bug Report forum!
In this section, we’d like you to post any issues you run into while playing ESO. With reports being in one, centralized location, our team will be able to triage information a bit more easily and address issues faster.
When submitting a bug report, please follow the rules outlined below:
- If there's an existing thread that summarizes the same issue you've run into, we’d prefer you reply to that thread instead of creating a new one.
- Doing so will cut down on the amount of duplicated threads created, and will also aid us if we need additional information or are giving a status update for an issue.
- If you're creating a new thread, make sure your thread title summarizes the issue.
- Simply saying “combat issue” isn’t as helpful for us.
- Include your platform and megaserver in the post.
- If you're run into multiple issues, create one thread per issue.
- While we appreciate the intent for compilation threads, it makes tracking and gathering information more difficult.
- There's no such thing as too much information!
- Things that help us include your character name, the exact location you were in when you saw the issue, what you were doing just prior to running into the issue, and any possible repro steps.
- Screenshots and videos also help immensely!
We may periodically ask for more information in your thread, and we'll do our best to give status updates as well. That said, please understand that we're not able to reply to every thread (but we are reading!)
Please continue to report issues found on the PTS in that category. If you're running into a technical problem, go ahead and post in the existing Technical Support sections. Remember, this section is strictly intended to be for bugs; any feedback or game discussions should be posted in the appropriate forum category.