Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

I need a place I can call home :) (EU-PC)

itehache
itehache
✭✭✭✭
Hi all!!

After playing Oblivion and Skyrim over and over, I finally decided to get ESO online. It has been a blast so far, I can't believe I did not buy it on release!! That was around 3 weeks ago and I am level 49 at the moment (almost there!).

I wanted to level up by myself and figure out what was going on in this MMO. Now that I have a good idea, I guess it is about time that I join a guild!!!

On the topic I said I was looking for a home because when I used to play Wow I can say I belonged to an awesome guild and I always had fun in dungeons, raids and random events and I would love to get that feeling again. I know ESO is different but I would love to find a guild where I can chill, help others and get help from them (to kill those stupid world bosses!! man some are tough!!) and just enjoying this awesome game while sharing my experience with others.

I'd rather belong to a small-medium guild with active members, but of course as long as I have fun this does not matter!

I have only 1 character and I don't intend to have many. I don't know if that is important to say but I play a nightblade bosmer in the Aldmeri Dominion, on PC, EU megaserver. I am at level 49 (hopefully I will get to level 50 tonight :tongue: ) and I basically have done only PVE. I'm really interested on learning how PVP works. I am not the best player out there but I'm not terrible either. I used to raid in wow actively, however I don't even know how raids look like in ESO :sweat_smile:

Aaand, as per myself, I'm a girl from the sunny land of Barcelona, Spain, really chatty (as we all spaniards are I guess). I love games, especially The Elder Scrolls, Wow (I stopped playing after the last raid though, because there is nothing going on now) and then random games like south park the stick of truth and some old PS2 games (ah, the memories!). I have a full time job where I deal with tourists, and I dedicate most of my free time travelling and playing games :smile:

Can't wait to see your guilds!!

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though you're AD have a look at our guild.

Feel free to ask any questions :smile:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

You would be a great addition to our Guild :)
    Please have a look at our thread and visit our website for a first impression.
    If you are interested in joining, you can register at the website (http://mystics-teso.enjin.com/)
    Also leave a messaga at our thread if you have any feedback for us...

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Hi itehache!

I'm a co-leader of The Adventurers League, we're a large multi-alliance guild who run most of our events on EP (until One Tamriel goes live).
    We secure good traders each week, have a full calendar of group events and our chat is active, friendly and helpful.
    If you'd like to join please message me ingame, my UserID is @JasminaChillibeaner.

See you around Tamriel!
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter