Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Looking for friends! - I'm sad... :D (new ESO player)

Haywired
Haywired
Soul Shriven
Hey ya'll !

Looking for an active pvp community.. been gaming wow for years upon years.. but WoD is just too damn depressing.. I'm new, i wanna learn.. i wanna finda "guild" ? I wanna know how it works.. so far it seems sooo slow, because i've no clue of what to do.. and how to do it.. i wanna level fast and do pvp..

I've created a sorcerer so far.. it's not that high level, so i could easily make a new character incase someone offers up a guild/clan.

Personal Info:

I'm 25,
Live in Denmark (with my girlfriend).
I work & occationally "study" .. got quite a lot of sparetime at the moment.

I wish to know as much as possible.. about the game, bought it when it released, but havn't bothered playing alone.

So if anyone is up for the task, let me know?

Thanks!
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Haywired wrote: »
    Hey ya'll !

Looking for an active pvp community.. been gaming wow for years upon years.. but WoD is just too damn depressing.. I'm new, i wanna learn.. i wanna finda "guild" ? I wanna know how it works.. so far it seems sooo slow, because i've no clue of what to do.. and how to do it.. i wanna level fast and do pvp..

I've created a sorcerer so far.. it's not that high level, so i could easily make a new character incase someone offers up a guild/clan.

Personal Info:

I'm 25,
    Live in Denmark (with my girlfriend).
    I work & occationally "study" .. got quite a lot of sparetime at the moment.

I wish to know as much as possible.. about the game, bought it when it released, but havn't bothered playing alone.

So if anyone is up for the task, let me know?

Thanks!

hi mate. i own a Guild that have been here since beta times. We do pvp and other stuff as well. We are ad players only. May i have your game id so we can chatt in game?
  • rastadreadlion
    If you want to level fast, some members from my guild can give you tips on grinding strategies that we will not make public due to the risk of them getting nerfed. If you are interested in PvP, we are a good choice as well, because we do hardcore small scale in IC and Cyrodil on a regular basis.

Here is the info