Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Local Guild attempt - Romania, Cluj

Eagleheart
Eagleheart
✭✭
Hello good people,

Me and a couple of friends aim to create a local guild with people from and around Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We figure playing with real friends can be a lot more fun, so that's what we're trying to achieve. We aim to chat a lot and have good times, makes new friends and hopefully go for a beer once in a while.

We haven't nailed down the details; we prefer the guild to be mainly Ebonheart Pact, but we'll discuss other details like the name together.

Please leave a comment or send me a private message if you're interested or wish to discuss more details.
Edited by Eagleheart on 21 September 2015 07:57
  • Muziq91
    Muziq91
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Eagleheart, I really like your idea. I am from Cluj-Napoca and I would like to join such a guild. Thank you for the initiative and I hope more will join.

I am in for this new guild with only Romanian members from and around Cluj-Napoca.
  • Muziq91
    Muziq91
    Soul Shriven
    How many members joined so far?
  • Eagleheart
    Eagleheart
    ✭✭
    Not too many, I'm afraid. You would be the 3rd.
    I'm wondering if there are so few people around here playing this game, or are they just not interested?

Anyway, contact me in-game so we can chat: @Eagleheart8