Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Recommend me a guild (PC/EU)

Muizer
Muizer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I've been playing the game since beta, but never in a guild. So what am I looking for?

- PvP focus, though it would be fun to do some group PvE content occasionally, just for the quests and to see what's out there.
- In PvP, I'd prefer smaller groups with meaningful tactical cooperation for actions behind enemy lines or keep defense.
- Though I'm in it to "win the war" (as opposed to farming AP for myself) I don't like zerging. In fact I'd like to be able to frustrate the zerg if at all possible.
- I'm not faction particular on principle, but atm I only have 2 EP and one DC character at or near the top tier and I've no idea when my new AD char will get there.
- I don't like cheats or exploits. Things like jumping into keeps, spying or joining a faction to spy on them, steal their scrolls, or chain pull people onto keep walls, deliberately lag servers etc. is not something I would ever want to be associated with, regardless whether it is another faction doing it or my own.

So, are there any people out there who can relate to this? If so, are you in a guild that supports it, or interested in making one that does?

Greets,

Mzr
Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi, i own a aldmeri dominion Guild from beta times. it is small and are fokusing on all pvp aspekts in the game. We are doing as well dungeons vet and non vet + trials. We have events from time to time and we are the once that dont like to zerg but to beat the zergs even if we are 4 players we will try to win becuse we are aming to become the best :)
    If you feel to have a chatt then leave a reply :) same thing with questions :)
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey dennis, thanks for your reply! Sounds like you have a nice guild. Thing is, it's AD, and though I have nothing against that, I just don't have an AD character near what you might call end-game! In fact, she's not even out of the starter zone :P And now, with IC, for the first time I'm really apprehensive about leveling her up :( . Who knows, though, that may change. If I change my mind though, I'll be sure to contact you :D
    Edited by Muizer on 14 September 2015 16:45
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Muizer wrote: »
    Hey dennis, thanks for your reply! Sounds like you have a nice guild. Thing is, it's AD, and though I have nothing against that, I just don't have an AD character near what you might call end-game! In fact, she's not even out of the starter zone :P And now, with IC, for the first time I'm really apprehensive about leveling her up :( . Who knows, though, that may change. If I change my mind though, I'll be sure to contact you :D

Oki ;) looking forword to it :D
  • rastadreadlion
    <3 My guild will not run zergs as a policy, we hate it too <3

If you level up an AD character you should check us out here
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @henrymacarthurportereb17_ESO and @ClearArrow. I will keep it in mind once I have an AD character for end game. However, atm she's only level19 so I do not expect her to get to end game until well into 2016.
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    @Muizer We cater to all levels, not just endgame! Currently we have quite a few under 50's in our Guild that we are helping though all progressive content in the game!