Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Returning player LFG EU DC

Corzz
Corzz
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm returning back to ESO after quite a break due to moving away and a new job ect, but i'm back to the game and enjoying it once again, before I left i was in some really good guilds and hope to find some good ones again, ill be open to joining a PvE focused guild aswel as a PvP, and perhaps a guild that are currently focused on leveling their alts.

My main is a Breton Templar v13 when i stopped playing the v14 had just arrived so as you can tell it was a while back! So yeah looking for a guild that I can join in with and get caught up in no time. If interested or have any questions send me a message or add me in game,

Thanks
DC

EU PC

Astrum
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we tempt you into the Queens forces?
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Corzz
    Corzz
    ✭✭✭
    The queens forces huh? That sounds very aldmeri dominion to me?
    DC

EU PC

Astrum
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    The queens forces huh? That sounds very aldmeri dominion to me?
    Yeap, would have asked the same question Titansteele was asking :wink:
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello CorrieSmith! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • Corzz
    Corzz
    ✭✭✭
    Update, I'm now v16 and geared up so i'm still looking for a good pvp guild to run with in IC preferably a smaller group, and a good pve guild to take on the new IC dungeons vet mode!

Hi SirCritical, thanks for the Invite but i'm not sure I would fit in with your guild as I don't do any RP and in terms of leveling I would be more inclined to grind a lot of the levels as I much prefer the harder end game content and PvP,

Thanks tho
    DC

EU PC

Astrum
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your response, and have luck while adveturing! :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Update, I'm now v16 and geared up so i'm still looking for a good pvp guild to run with in IC preferably a smaller group, and a good pve guild to take on the new IC dungeons vet mode!

Hi SirCritical, thanks for the Invite but i'm not sure I would fit in with your guild as I don't do any RP and in terms of leveling I would be more inclined to grind a lot of the levels as I much prefer the harder end game content and PvP,

Thanks tho

Hi again, i have a pvp aspekted Guild that do dungeons vet and non vet, trials,events, and roleplaying if the player/players feel up for it. The Guild is small and old (from beta times), we have new players as well as old beta players with us. If this is something you would like to be apart of then give me a quote. (Same thing goes with questions)

/Ez
  • Corzz
    Corzz
    ✭✭✭

Thanks tho

Hi again, i have a pvp aspekted Guild that do dungeons vet and non vet, trials,events, and roleplaying if the player/players feel up for it. The Guild is small and old (from beta times), we have new players as well as old beta players with us. If this is something you would like to be apart of then give me a quote. (Same thing goes with questions)

/Ez

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! If you add me in game we can arrange something @CorrieSmith
    DC

EU PC

Astrum
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks tho

@CorrieSmith you could try ExileCorp, they're a small gang PVP group on the DC side. Not sure what their recruitment policies are however. http://www.exile-corp.com/forums/forum.php
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • dennis95b16_ESO

Thanks tho

/Ez

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! If you add me in game we can arrange something @CorrieSmith

sent u a friend request.
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50