Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: August 7th, 2015"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Crown Store Showcase: August 7th, 2015."

Check out all of this months new offerings, including the Nedic Warrior Pack and a limited-time only Clouded Senche-Leopard! See what else we have in-store in our latest issue.

nsz0xstd00e2.jpg
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for listening to me about adding a leopard to consoles. It's gorgeous. Now please add the MUTE FEATURE. Sony only allows us to block 30 players and I've maxed that because they are horny little *** and don't know how to act around females. Please take better steps to protect the female gamers in your community, just add the mute feature.
    Options
  • 99Mile
    99Mile
    I really want a pet monkey to be added.
    Options
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    The Wedding Suit is really nice looking. I think I'll use that vanity for my vampire later.
    The mount while looks alright is once again another re-skin and will probably cost $30.00 again :| (seriously hope not)
    Nedic Warrior Pack is kinda just w/e it looks like gear that should just naturally be in the game anyway.
    Noble Dress is thankfully not another re colored wedding dress and this one looks pretty nice.
    Don't know how I feel about the Noble Suit, it kinda looks out of style itself honestly.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you've added some stuff for the guys! And that dress is gorgeous! Not like the wedding dress at all, much nicer looking quality and fitting. :)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    If this is going to cost 3000 crown like the last mount it's a waste
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

Options
  • Sir_Chris
    Sir_Chris
    ✭✭
    I'm glad we're finally getting some nice looking suits. :)
    Edited by Sir_Chris on 7 August 2015 16:34
    PAPSMEAR - I am edgy for the sake of being edgy. Say no to being pro consumer, say yes to crates! :^)
    Options
  • Talek
    Talek
    ✭✭✭
    So like 5th reskin of the same cat model? RLy zenimax? You know, in real life unlike in game there are some differences between leopards, panthers, lionesses etc.
    Options
  • CJisInsane
    Any idea on the price? I'm hoping not 3000 for the mount
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The leopard looks nice, but if it's 3000 or about that, I'll skip it.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    As with other Senche mounts, it'll most likely be 2500 crowns again.
    It's also going to be the last Senche reskin, as far as all the preview skins go that were put out half a year ago.
    The Wedding Suit looks indeed more like some evening/vampire attire than something you would actually wed in, like the Noble Suit. They should be named the other way around.
    But all the screenshots of the suits look remarkably well, almost better quality than the game itself?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • CJisInsane
    I've got the Lioness already, but this thing just looks dope. I've been struggling to come up with a name for my lioness, but I've already got a name for this thing.
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm gonna look sooooo dapper in the wedding suit ;) yaaaaaa another senche variation, yaaaa :flushed:
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just realized this is going to be just like last month... we will be able to get the senche in a couple days then wont see anything else until august 31st :(
    Edited by nimander99 on 7 August 2015 17:44
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Trayzard
    Trayzard
    ✭✭✭
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeesss finally <3
    Options
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99Mile wrote: »
    I really want a pet monkey to be added.

In time. It was recently datamined in the update 2.1 on the PTS, so it will likely come in the next few months.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
    Options
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race Change When?
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Race Change When?
    In the future.

Edited by Jiigen on 7 August 2015 21:22
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this is going to cost 3000 crown like the last mount it's a waste

Sub and get more xp AND crowns every month. Kind of a no-brainer.

OR... OR... don't get the mount if you don't want it.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
    Options
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see some Role Playing suits for the guys.

Planning on getting the new mount and the guy suits. I'll hold off on the Nedic Warrior costume tho. I'm sure the OCD Completest in me will make me get it eventually tho.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
    Options
  • filsingerjon
    filsingerjon
    ✭✭
    Are the suits dyeable? I know the previous ones were not. Not being able to dye them kills it for me. I won't spend one crown on undyeable armor or suits.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag: JEAF7
    Options
  • ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey Could you please tell me how much they will cost per item or anything please. <3
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭

I think you need to re-read my post then, because it wasn't whiny. I was helping someone.
    And then a remark on their naming policy, surely that hasn't been done before as this is the only topic about these items.
    Lastly I commented on how the screenshots looked very good, better than the actual game, it was both a compliment and a question how that was possible and if we would see a graphics like that in the future.

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on 8 August 2015 11:15

PC EU
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nedic Armour? That's great. Oft been jealous of Littleleaf and her attire.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh
    ✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    I think you need to re-read my post then, because it wasn't whiny.

I wouldn't bother replying to the troll, Jiigen. He seems incapable of understanding that not everyone has oodles of cash to throw around, and that they are entitled to express their opinion without being called 'whiny'. One assume he has, as calls himself a 'completionist'.

"Shut it, you fop" - Valorone, Fighters' Guild, Coldharbour to Darien Gautier
    Options
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait for that Nedic armor
    Options
  • Greatsword
    Greatsword
    ✭✭✭
    So they skipped the Mind Shriven Horse after all? Bummer.
    hi
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Greatsword wrote: »
    So they skipped the Mind Shriven Horse after all? Bummer.

They didn't skip it. I think they wanted to release all Senche mounts before Imperial City launch. Mind Shriven Horse is the first of the Imperial City themed mounts to appear on the Crown Store, I think. So that'll be in a month from now.

PC EU
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the clothes, but they're very European-inspired, suggesting High Rock nobility and similar. Are there plans for clothes (not armors!) better suited for other Tamrielic cultures?

Also, please, PLEASE make costumes dyeable. Lack of dyes is the only reason why I'm so reluctant to buy any costumes, even these new ones I really like.
    Edited by Rosveen on 8 August 2015 11:33
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some interesting options, like others have said that suit looks fantastic for a Vampire character.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for actually making NEW dress/non-armor clothing! Very happy to see this and may actually buy something finally! Now we just need more like this. A Pirate costume (that isn't so lame it makes the pirates wish they were ninjas) and some casual clothing we can wear over our armor. Or allow us to wear the current stolen clothes over armor, of course.

And another vote on please make the dyable!

First crown store update that I've actually liked yet!
    Edited by ElfFromSpace on 8 August 2015 23:40
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
    Options