Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The Blackmoon Pirates - European Pirate guild (PvP/RP)

Lumifer
Lumifer
✭✭
The Blackmoon Pirates

vT7KFdV.jpg
We are a newly created small PvP/RP pirate guild looking for trusted and fun crew to join our ranks!

We are located on the EU megaserver. All alliances are welcome to join!

Our crew works for no alliance, just having some fun, murdering, looting, pillaging and plundering in Cyrodiil! We prefer small scale fights rather than taking keeps and running with zergs. If you like ganking and some casual RP, you will fit our crew perfectly! Participaring in events is totally optional, we be pirates afterall and will do whatever t' hell we want! ;)

The guild is casual, mature and LGBT friendly community for old and new players.
We also have a Teamspeak server!

HOIST THE COLORS HIGH, MATIES!!

Our guild rules:
feif3lc.png

Contact information: In game @Lumifer or @Krumble5
You can also PM me here or post in this thread if you would like to join or if you have more questions
:smile:
Edited by Lumifer on 2 September 2015 10:38
AD EU PC
Filthy Casual
  • yashualaydin
    yashualaydin
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'd want to join, but do you have any more information about the guild? Forum? Number of members...?
    Baron Yashu al-Aydin - Forebear from Herne Island: "May Diagna guide my blade and Tava show me the way."

Eshu-Moushe Auspal - Ashlander from the Mainland: "While you try to pronounce my name, you get stabbed. Simply as that."
  • Lumifer
    Lumifer
    ✭✭
    Hi! I'd want to join, but do you have any more information about the guild? Forum? Number of members...?

Ello! This guild was created just yesterday so it's reeaalllly new. :P At the moment we only have 8 members. Our goal is to keep the guild small, the max amount of members hasn't been set in stone yet though. We'll see how the guild starts going.

The plan is also to have forums or a website and we we'll see if we can get our own Teamspeak later aswell. :smiley:
    AD EU PC
    Filthy Casual
  • Lumifer
    Lumifer
    ✭✭
    Website and teamspeak are up!
    theblackmoonpirates.enjin.com/

And the guild rules "Pirate Code" updated! ;)

vDcIQeQ.png
    AD EU PC
    Filthy Casual