Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ps4 preorder bonus

spartan99222
When I preordered eso on ps store I assumed I would have the pre order bonuses when I got into the game but have not got any email of any type telling me a code to getting the bonuses if anyone can help me with my problem it would be much appreciated
  • Wepoi
    Wepoi
    Soul Shriven
    You should have got a code in the disc case in which you can enter on the ps4 store?
  • spartan99222
    I bought it on the ps store so it's an app it doesent have a disk
  • clothcapservitude
    clothcapservitude
    Soul Shriven
    What do I get for my code? Please let it be horse armour, tell me it's horse armour. I'm not afraid of disappointment. I want my horse armour!
  • spartan99222
    How can I get my code if I bought it on ps store because I have no game case
  • TorKnor
    TorKnor
    Spartan don't worry mate best thing for you to do is ring PSN to double cheap you bought it right they give you a reference number send a email to elder scrolls online and give them the reference number and they will get back to you saying there looking into it so it a waiting game for now

This problem is happening on PS4 and Xbox one they are looking into it we just have to wait
  • spartan99222
    Ok thanks
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating! We don't have a workaround to provide at this time, however we're definitely going to keep everyone posted in our Known Issues Thread. We encourage you to keep an eye out there. For now, we're going to go ahead and close this thread to consolidate reports of this issue. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.