Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Chat Party Glitch

DAZZLER86_
DAZZLER86_
Soul Shriven
I have had an issue a couple of times now when in a chat party on ps4 with my friends. The issue is after encountering a loading screen all chat seems to mute for me I can't hear my friends and they can't hear me and this only seems to sort its self out after going through another load screen, this can sometimes be after 30 minutes, this may not seem like a big issue but its very frustrating and is not an isolated incedent, it has happened a couple of time to me but has yet to happen to my friends.