Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I have a never ending bounty

Sivus
Sivus
Soul Shriven
My game crashed and after a long queue, second crash and new queue I somehow murdered someone and have a massive bounty that just keeps growing! I'm literally unable to play at this point due to not having 1 gold let alone 25! Even when it says guards will no longer attack they still want gold which I don't have..thus starting the cycle over and over....what's up with this? I don't remember this nonsense in the PC version.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sivus wrote: »
    My game crashed and after a long queue, second crash and new queue I somehow murdered someone and have a massive bounty that just keeps growing! I'm literally unable to play at this point due to not having 1 gold let alone 25! Even when it says guards will no longer attack they still want gold which I don't have..thus starting the cycle over and over....what's up with this? I don't remember this nonsense in the PC version.

It will eventually go away. In the meantime, just deposit any gold in your bank in the outlaw refuge.