Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Two days and still unable to play the game

Wyn
Wyn
Soul Shriven
I specifically pre-orded this game on my PS4 so I can play it on day one. I am constantly stuck at a screen that says unexpected internal error has occurred please contact customer service. This is ridiculous, you have my money let me play the game.

quickr is my psn name
Wyn is my account name
20MB down direct connect and no wireless connection
  • MattTheViolator
    I am going through the same thing now. My email help tickets both blamed my PS4. I've called in twice today and both times they have instructed me to delete all ESO files and redownload. I have done that twice taking literally all day. And at the end of it all I still have an "unexpected internal error". I'm beyond furious
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    I am going through the same thing now. My email help tickets both blamed my PS4. I've called in twice today and both times they have instructed me to delete all ESO files and redownload. I have done that twice taking literally all day. And at the end of it all I still have an "unexpected internal error". I'm beyond furious

I cant seem to find their phone number to call, I never received an email from them to xfer my character over from the PC, it expires today so I hear, whats their number?
  • FallenOne777
    FallenOne777
    Soul Shriven
    It is avaliable you just have to loggin as in Europe play the game until you get out the prison then back out to main menu then change it back to north america it looks like there is a small glich they have to fix the down fall to this is that i had to re do my caracter from scrach and play the first mission all over agien
  • MattTheViolator
    I just got in! I selected European server and went through the terms of service. Then I backtracked to the main menu and got right into the North American side. Easy peasy
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭

Both the mega-servers for the PS4 and the Xbox One are getting crushed with login and character load requests. This has been happening to me as well and I am on the Xbox. You are not alone...
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion, and check out this post in that thread for more information on possible workarounds for this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.