Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Created account on wrong server, now my Imperial items are bound to it >.<

vegan666
vegan666
Soul Shriven
I am an impatient idiot and when I couldnt get on the US server I set up an account on the EU server. I really need to be playing on US for lag and to play with friends. My question is how do I transfer my pre-order bonus items to my character on the US server?

Thanks in advance!
  • highowl
    highowl
    Soul Shriven
    Same here...used my ring of mara with my gf on EU servers last night because NA servers weren't working thinking I'd have one on each server and now I can't get married on the NA server....very dissapointing
  • vegan666
    vegan666
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully there is a way to transfer the items to a different server :(
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    vegan666 wrote: »
    Hopefully there is a way to transfer the items to a different server :(

Do not quote me on this as I am a player as well but as far as I know there will be no more server transfers after they completed the PC to Console transfers.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • KingGlover
    KingGlover
    Soul Shriven
    I signed onto the eu server after all the troubles with the na server on release date and I'm in America. I can't transfer all my stuff that I already spent roughly 10 hours in to transfer to the server originally dedicated for my zone. I would like to play with friends that are in a different server that live down the street from me
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    KingGlover wrote: »
    I signed onto the eu server after all the troubles with the na server on release date and I'm in America. I can't transfer all my stuff that I already spent roughly 10 hours in to transfer to the server originally dedicated for my zone. I would like to play with friends that are in a different server that live down the street from me

As far as I know that isn't possible unfortunately.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those items should be appearing on both mega servers. You can't transfer the characters you played on the "wrong" server, but the first time with the first character you log into each mega server you should receive all the perks you purchased.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Those items should be appearing on both mega servers. You can't transfer the characters you played on the "wrong" server, but the first time with the first character you log into each mega server you should receive all the perks you purchased.
    Not if you bought them from the crown store.