The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• BaleriontheDread
    BaleriontheDread
    Soul Shriven
    Hey look, it works again...
  • Eshidd
    Eshidd
    Soul Shriven
    Well last night servers were back up by 1:45 am EST, I say we start a nightly pool... everyone post what time servers will be back up, 5k gold buy in. Winner is the closest person to the minute without going over... Anyone have a gambling guild going?
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    seems to load now on XB1....
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• BaleriontheDread
    BaleriontheDread
    Soul Shriven
    See? If you complain enough, and call the server dirty names...
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Eshidd wrote: »
    Well last night servers were back up by 1:45 am EST, I say we start a nightly pool... everyone post what time servers will be back up, 5k gold buy in. Winner is the closest person to the minute without going over... Anyone have a gambling guild going?

EPIC
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• DonKeedix69
    DonKeedix69
    Soul Shriven
    This is *** ***. *** this *** ass game that never loads. The only loads it handles are the loads they shoot on our faces every time the god damned server crashes. I'm going to play skyrim and violently ***.
  • Gualo10
    Gualo10
    EU server is down as well. Amazing....
    English is not my native language.
  • Drew2KX
    Drew2KX
    I would even want to give them the benefit of the doubt by knowing this is a sub-free game and all, but I did give them $70, and I'd have more faith in a company that stands behind it's product. It's just good business practice for customer retention.
    And I'm no server-tech-genius, granted, but every time we log in, we're basically believing the techs at the servers know what they're doing.
    Someone up there mentioned the idea of reimbursement for lost gold, equipment, materials, and (most importantly) time.
    I think this would be a novel idea, Bethesda.

Whelp...there's always Arkham Knight to keep me busy.
  • Bru127
    Bru127
    Soul Shriven
    Xb1 here

So is the servers going down at 1 a.m. Eastern Standard Time is that going to be a norm now since its happened two nights in a row we would like to hear something on that.

On another topic not sure if you guys are aware but items of same type are not stacking in the guild bank and even when you pull those items out into your personal inventory they still do not stack.
  • cajun_duck
    See? If you complain enough, and call the server dirty names...

That's too funny right there.
    Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly.
  • dozenth1992
    dozenth1992
    Soul Shriven
    PS4 here

LOGIN FAILED

Unable to connect to the "PSN".
    Please confirm you are
    connected to the "PSN" or try
    again later.

Does anyone else experience this issue atm, my PSN works perfectly... and I'm trying it on the European server !!

Would be appreciating if you would let me know about this issue, if you guys are experiencing as well !

Regards

Doga,
  • Andy508
    Andy508
    Soul Shriven
    Been unable to login on eu servers since the psn network issue. Getting timeouts when logging in in. Since 3/7 at 18.00 till now 07.00. What is going on.

Is anyone else having this issue.
  • Acwellan
    Acwellan
    Same here. I know there was a PSN problem and maybe there still is? However I am logged onto PSN and yet still cannot log into the Europe ESO server. It times out or comes up with another error.

On ESO's status page it says the problem with the PSN servers has been resolved. It clearly has not.

Come on guys it has been 10 hours or more. Can you or Sony at least give us an explanation of the problem and/or an ETA as to when it will be fixed?
  • Andy508
    Andy508
    Soul Shriven
    Just a note the login on the na servers is fine.
  • Kanechmielewski
    Kanechmielewski
    Soul Shriven
    Are eu servers down for ps4
  • dozenth1992
    dozenth1992
    Soul Shriven

yeah they are
  • Kanechmielewski
    Kanechmielewski
    Soul Shriven

yeah they are

This *** is *** ridiculous
  • dozenth1992
    dozenth1992
    Soul Shriven
    Acwellan wrote: »
    Same here. I know there was a PSN problem and maybe there still is? However I am logged onto PSN and yet still cannot log into the Europe ESO server. It times out or comes up with another error.

On ESO's status page it says the problem with the PSN servers has been resolved. It clearly has not.

Come on guys it has been 10 hours or more. Can you or Sony at least give us an explanation of the problem and/or an ETA as to when it will be fixed?

yeah true what you say
  • dozenth1992
    dozenth1992
    Soul Shriven

yeah they are

This *** is *** ridiculous

It rather shows up the error:

LOGIN FAILED

Unable to connect to the "PSN".
    Please confirm you are
    connected to the "PSN" or try
    again later.
  • dozenth1992
    dozenth1992
    Soul Shriven
    Where does the PSN function as normal as it gets
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    So the EU servers are down for already 13 hours... 13.... In numbers: thirteen hours. 780 minutes. :]
  • Untamedgeek
    Untamedgeek
    Soul Shriven
    Same issues as stated. Their twitter feed said it was fixed, that was about 5hrs ago, clearly someone jumped the gun on posting that little nugget of information.
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    It works finally. Thank you guys and merry Christmas!
  • Gamebit87
    Gamebit87
    Soul Shriven
    EU server works now finally!! =)
  • Raybehan
    Raybehan
    nearly 1 month later..
    still havent got my 5500 crowns
    still havent got my imperial stuff.
    still getting the run around email from support.
    still getting more and more pissed off about this
    still no solutions
    still no promises of a fix.
    still no sign of any compensation
    still cannot get a refund.

I am losing patience........
    1 month is a joke to be waiting for something i paid for if this was any other product id have been refunded long ago.

Im aslo waiting on about 5,000 crowns my imperial edition bonuses and eso plus it's been nearly a month support aren't much help and refused to refund me which is a joke
  • Snymies85
    Snymies85
    Soul Shriven
    Eu psn server still down for me. Says unexpected internal error. Should have known its to good to be true...
  • Magickaboom
    Magickaboom
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone on NA server down? I can't connect to the game or even load announcements.
  • Magickaboom
    Magickaboom
    Soul Shriven
    nvm user error
  • Crash909
    Crash909
    Soul Shriven
    Raybehan wrote: »
    nearly 1 month later..
    still havent got my 5500 crowns
    still havent got my imperial stuff.
    still getting the run around email from support.
    still getting more and more pissed off about this
    still no solutions
    still no promises of a fix.
    still no sign of any compensation
    still cannot get a refund.

I am losing patience........
    1 month is a joke to be waiting for something i paid for if this was any other product id have been refunded long ago.

Im aslo waiting on about 5,000 crowns my imperial edition bonuses and eso plus it's been nearly a month support aren't much help and refused to refund me which is a joke

This right here...I'm still waiting for 3k crowns and my imperial edition..I pretty much paid 100 euro altogether for a standard version of the game. I emailed twice with two different emails and it took a week and half for them to reply to both with the exact same answer.. nearly a month of this absolute bull but hey they fixed a chicken leg animation 1st right?
  • Dadaddyd
    Dadaddyd
    Soul Shriven
    Was talking to a merchant and me and the merchant switched places I looked the the merchant and he looked like me and then all user characters ran around looking like the merchant