The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• SimonSays89
    Firing your bow in stealth causes you to leave stealth, forcing you to press stealth...not ideal in PvP
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know it's already a known issue, but I got kicked twice last night due to error code 318 for the message limit. I wasn't sending messages, I was just in-game and trying to play, etc., etc.

Just letting you know that the issue is still occurring at times.

Also; the lag on the Xbox One NA Megaserver was horrible last night. I was easily a full 4 seconds behind the rest of the game, and that made it nigh impossible to play. I know it's not my internet as I have Google Fiber, so that's something you may want to look into as well.

Thank you for your time. Love this game, and I love what you guys at Zenimax are doing with it.

Best MMO I've played in many years.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • AceTrainerBean
    At this point I really do feel that people deserve to be compensated for this mess, after it is sorted out of course. The reasons I feel this way are as follows.

- There has been little or no updates on the situation from admins.
    - Customer Service has been completely unhelpful and is borderline non existent.
    - It is coming up on a month and players have still to receive the items they were sold (which for some players means that they have not yet got to play the game and are past the date to return it)
    - Giving us the items we were promised is literally the bare minimum Zenimax could do for their customers and they should prove to their customers that they actually care about them.
    - Zenimax sold a service which they have yet to deliver.

It is not enough to ask us to be patient because some of us bought PS Plus and Xbox live just to play YOUR game and we can't because we can't pick our race in the right alliance. I know you might be thinking get over it or just make a character until it is sorted but I don't wanna do that because I will level it up and then have to delete it. You are wasting our money on your game and wasting out internet subscriptions, this alone is a valid reason to compensate the players.
    Options
  • devatox
    devatox
    Soul Shriven
    OMFG sort the quest out 'the prisoner of jathsogar' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the npc that spawns needs to go downstairs and beat someone up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except *** who dont even no how to play the game kill the npc befor it has chance to get downstairs, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is creating a bottleneck of frustrated players trying to do the quest but cant for other players stupidity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please can u sort it or eevn make the quest SOLO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or better still give us more mature players access to a *** OFF button so we can kick ***.
    Options
  • Borealis81
    Borealis81
    Soul Shriven
    The prisoner of Jargsogur is glitches and not working!
    Options
  • MisterReem
    Server is down for me on the PS4
    PSN: MisterReem
    Options
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    How can this be a known issues thread and ZOS does not post in it to acknowledge or tell is all the issues we are posting are "KNOWN ISSUES"???

Like many, I think the game, WHEN IT WORKS is FANTASTIC. But since the Server Maintenance (Xbox One) and sub-sequent Login Maintenance it has been a mess. Very laggy, constant disconnects and crashes to the dashboard etc.

ZOS, I urge you to at least make a small post saying "We are looking into it", "We acknowledge this or that bug and are working on it". Anything from ZOS right now would be a good thing.
    Options
  • nebuloss124
    ZOS, why is it that when qued for a dungeon. Only 3 people get matched up for a group? your aware that the group size is 4 right? i almost always get 3 people, wait for another hour. then everyone leaves. this cant be intentional....can it?
    Options
  • kbaby
    kbaby
    Soul Shriven
    game is not letting me get into it. says I don't have multiplayer permission.
    Options
  • giantblue
    giantblue
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 server is down.it won't give me multiplayer permission
    Options
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    giantblue wrote: »
    Ps4 server is down.it won't give me multiplayer permission

Same here
    Options
  • Gabonadder
    i can't logging the eu server
    Options
  • Rysiris
    Rysiris
    Ya PS4 EU server is down any ETA when its back up?
    CONSOLE USER: PS4
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon knight (It would help me a lot if you pm me some skill builds for PVP)
    Warewolf (Friday is bite day)
    Lv: VR6
    Options
  • tompbcfc
    tompbcfc
    Psn is down that's why
    Options
  • tompbcfc
    tompbcfc
    Are you looking into consoles getting text chat? It's really really needed so difficult to communicate with guild and get a party for a dungeon
    Options
  • aaron0097
    aaron0097
    Soul Shriven
    It's an issue with Sony not ESO
    Options
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    aaron0097 wrote: »
    It's an issue with Sony not ESO

Just came back up :)
    Options
  • vodii
    vodii
    Soul Shriven
    Still down for me. Im lucky if i ever get to play this game. This is the 4th time i cant play when i want to, and i have had this game for 10 days, so its pretty messed up. Not happy at all!
    Options
  • TheShim
    TheShim
    Soul Shriven
    are you sure it's a psn issue?
    other games like call of duty seem to work normal.

And the information here (https://status.playstation.com/en-us/) is all psn systems are up and running
    Edited by TheShim on 3 July 2015 21:39
    Options
  • MisterReem
    TheShim wrote: »
    are you sure it's a psn issue?
    other games like call of duty seem to work normal.

And the information here (https://status.playstation.com/en-us/) is all psn systems are up and running

Geuss they have to restart the server
    PSN: MisterReem
    Options
  • vodii
    vodii
    Soul Shriven
    My other psn games work just fine as well...
    Options
  • aaron0097
    aaron0097
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone else's still down?
    Options
  • jackirwin14
    jackirwin14
    Soul Shriven
    Can't seem to log into the EU sever again
    Options
  • Kresimir
    Kresimir
    Soul Shriven
    Sometimes I can't mine the ore. It keeps saying it's out of reach but I am standing right on top of it.
    Options
  • TheShim
    TheShim
    Soul Shriven
    Kresimir wrote: »
    Sometimes I can't mine the ore. It keeps saying it's out of reach but I am standing right on top of it.

for now i would be happy with such an issue
    Options
  • vodii
    vodii
    Soul Shriven
    Is anyone on this or what? Im getting fedd up by this bs. Im having a limited experience of tamriel this far.. One of my last nights of in a good time, so im thinking get this on pc if u wanna play. Ps4 makes this unplayable. Do not buy this game!
    Edited by vodii on 3 July 2015 22:34
    Options
  • TheShim
    TheShim
    Soul Shriven
    vodii wrote: »
    Is anyone on this or what? Im getting fedd up by this bs. Im having a limited experience of tamriel this far.. One of my last nights of in a good time, so im thinking get this on pc if u wanna play. Ps4 makes this unplayable. Do not buy this game!

I started since day one on the ps4, and yeah there where some issue's. Only they got resolved faster then with any other game so far.
    Options
  • Mr.knott
    Mr.knott
    I don't see many others complaining so I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm unable to log into the eu server. I can get onto the NA server but get a long load and then server timed out. Any news on this? I love the game but I am literally almost ready to give up.... Too tired of getting right into it and then not being able to play for hours at a time with zero communication from you guys. I think if you guys upped the communication it would go such a long way to make people happier in these situations! Psn has been sorted for a while for me and I can log into the NA server so it's clearly a problem on the eu server your side!
    Options
  • Gualo10
    Gualo10
    At this point I really do feel that people deserve to be compensated for this mess, after it is sorted out of course. The reasons I feel this way are as follows.

- There has been little or no updates on the situation from admins.
    - Customer Service has been completely unhelpful and is borderline non existent.
    - It is coming up on a month and players have still to receive the items they were sold (which for some players means that they have not yet got to play the game and are past the date to return it)
    - Giving us the items we were promised is literally the bare minimum Zenimax could do for their customers and they should prove to their customers that they actually care about them.
    - Zenimax sold a service which they have yet to deliver.

It is not enough to ask us to be patient because some of us bought PS Plus and Xbox live just to play YOUR game and we can't because we can't pick our race in the right alliance. I know you might be thinking get over it or just make a character until it is sorted but I don't wanna do that because I will level it up and then have to delete it. You are wasting our money on your game and wasting out internet subscriptions, this alone is a valid reason to compensate the players.

TOTALY AGREE
    English is not my native language.
    Options
  • Gualo10
    Gualo10
    Like a lot lot of people I started playing since day one. I live in the US so I chose the NA megaserver which was not working, so I had to create a character on the EU server, now I would like to switch that character from the EU to the NA server because I simply dont want to create a new character and start from level 1 all over again to be able to play with my friends in the NA server. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants this to be possible.

So it would be nice if you guys started working on how to switch characters from one server to the other in the near future.
    English is not my native language.
    Options