Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[DC] - The Caranin Empire is revamped and recruiting.

Kuzzur
Kuzzur
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone.

The Caranin Empire was created right at the inception stage of ESO. I guess I could proudly say that it's one of the oldest guilds going if I was prone to putting a positive spin on things! Sadly, the guild was left abandoned for a while due to me having a lengthy spell overseas.

The good news is that I'm back and I'm looking once again to expand things and make The Caranin Empire a place where people can come to kick back and enjoy the social side of the game with some online friends. The guild will initially focus on PvE elements of the game. Given that I'm not even at max level myself I can't promise regular end-game activity, but I will be looking to organise guild runs where possible.

Aside from that, it really will be a case of waiting to see how this thing develops. If we get the numbers I hope, then we can certainly look at establishing a PvP focus, or even a trading focus. I guess it depends on who wants to come along for the ride!

In any case, if you're interested in joining, you can apply at thecaraninempire.gamerlaunch.com or you can just give me a shout in game.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
Guild Leader of The Caranin Empire
Kuzzur - 25 Sorcerer