Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dodge roll vs Crystal frag (and other sorc abilities)

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes the basic math behind regen now is this:
    Take your base regen
    Say 580
    Add in your food, (Atronach in the cast of magicka), set bonuses, ring enchants, anything else that directly increases your regen amount.
    Add up all of your sources of regen percentage increase including racials, armor passives, Major Tri-Stat Regen Buffs, class passives, mage guild passives, werewolf/vampire passives and then multiply that number by your base.
    Then that *that* number and multiply it again by your champion point regen stat.

The number you get in the end is absurdly high. Most of the time I'm PvPing I have over 3K Magicka regen and I'm not really even trying yet. Stamina works similarly and I know people who are rolling around with as much stamina regen as I have magicka regen.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a bosmer nb to hit that level of stamina recovery. There is no stamina recovery mundus stone, and most off it comes from racials and nightblade class passives, DKs can probably hit 2k if they focus on it
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    "dodge-roll is absurdly powerful?" LOL-

Dodge roll isn't the only way to avoid an attack you know. There are some skill/spells that increase dodge chance AND the 5 piece Crusader set allows a player to continue to dodge 3 seconds after a dodgeroll.

Wow- Sorcs complaining about dodgeroll. I've seen it all now.

not complaining just bringing it to attention. why are some ranged abilities able to hit a dodge roller after a dodge roll and others are not. crystal frag is so easily avoidable and counterable with reflects it should have to be timed with a dodge roll, not just when ever you feel like it before it even leaves the casters hands.

ye and boost the fagment dmg by 100% so it wont hit with over 11k it will do 22k. As a lolsorc would say, roll cost much, its fair deal.
    Edited by Kypho on 20 March 2015 16:40