Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

is fixing the 301 login problem an different for the mac?

Windshadow_ESO
Windshadow_ESO
✭✭✭
the whole bootcamp 3 terabyte win 8.1 install nightmare required me to restore my hard drive fro t time machine backup but i now can't log into eso the first attempt times out and the next gives the 301 code

the faq says i tried and checked the stuff it recommended to no avail so where is the log file i need to give to support the faq is windows centric
301 - Lobby Connection Failed
The client attempted to connect to the lobby. Please wait 10 minutes and try logging in again.

Some players may experience this error when attempting to login to The Elder Scrolls Online. We have identified the issue and are working on resolving it.

While this issue is being worked on, we invite players to do the following:
Spoiler:

If this workaround does not alleviate the issue, it is also possible that something is preventing your ESO client to connect to the internet properly. Please sure to:
Spoiler:
Reboot your router
Connect with an Ethernet cable (using Wi-fi may cause stability issues)
Temporally disable your firewall and anti-virus software
Open your port as explained in this article
Run a clean boot

If the issue still occurs, we need you to send a copy of your host.developer.log file to our Customer Support team. The file can be found here (by default): C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher