Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ideas for campaigns.

Neizir
Neizir
✭✭✭✭✭
In addition to the 90-day campaigns and 2-week campaign, I have some suggestions for other campaign types :smile:

Realistic: Campaign only ends when all players assigned to it die in Cyrodiil. When you die in Cyrodiil it's permanent so you can't play on that campaign again until it ends (you can continue doing non-PvP activities as normal). Yes I know what you're thinking, to solve the problem of assigning many alts to the campaign so it doesn't end, the campaign is account-bound. Is it your home campaign and is apparently lasting forever? Just guest on a campaign until you have 15k Alliance Points.

Barebones: No ultimate abilities allowed, normal ballistas only when buying siege weapons, no camps/mercenaries allowed, no vampires/werewolves allowed.

Hardcore: Functions as a normal campaign but when you die, some of your non-equipped gear, weapons and loot will drop and be available for other players to pick up and take with them. For risky players only!

3-keeps: Small-ish-scale PvP with no time limit and only ends when an alliance captures the 3 Elder Scrolls on the map or kills both enemy generals that are inside their keeps. When this is accomplished, everyone teleports out, the winning alliance gets alot of Alliance Points and the campaign refreshes. As the name suggests, this mini-campaign's map is only limited to 3 keeps, one for each of the 3 factions, that are adjacent to eachother, for example, Aleswell, Glademist and Ash or Alessia, Roebeck and Faregyl. They're essentially battlegrounds that are suited for players who enjoy more tighter, fast-paced, small-scale PvP. A cap of 40 players per faction (120 in total) is in place so it isn't a complete mess. Only 1 or 2 of this type of campaign is needed for large-scale PvP to still be populated. It works like (Dare I say) Alterac Valley from WoW.

What are your thoughts peeps? :smiley:
Edited by Neizir on 28 May 2014 22:15
Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
I have a fancy signature.
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬