Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Craglorn Mobs and no VP

Wilted_Brainz
Wilted_Brainz
Soul Shriven
I am in Craglorn, doing the Seekers Archive area, and I noticed that when I am in a group killing the bosses by the crystals, I am not getting any VP from them. I have tried healing, dps'ing as a sorc. My dps isn't V10, but I am in all V4 gear, I use my Atronarch ultimate, and Crystal Shards morphed to Crystal Blast. I hit for over 500 for each Crystal Blast, Throw a Ring of Preservation to help the group on support, and fill in with Silver Shards when low on Magicka. I also do not get any VP from the Anomoly groups, although I get a treasure chest. I am told that I am not doing enough dmg/ healing to recieve VP. If this is true, then 1. Why is there a dmg/ healing dealt requirement? 2. What is the dmg/healing requirement so I can test out what I am doing?

I was under the impression that Craglorn was for all Veteran ranked players to enjoy and gain VP? I get VP when in dungeon groups, and get VP when killing mobs in Craglorn. I just don't get none killing these certain mobs. Any help on what I am not doing right would help. I mean, I would understand if I was too low level to receive the VP, but I see players getting it as V2 with no issues. Not to mention that I am able to do the quest for the area. Thanks in advance.
Edited by Wilted_Brainz on 27 May 2014 22:20