Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is some of the VR World Bosses still overpowered, not fixed?

LariahHunding
LariahHunding
✭✭✭✭
Did some stuff in VR3 last night, several of the world bosses were one-shotting me with 1500-2500 HP blasts of different sorts including bashes.

Is the norm or is some still not fixed from the VR bug last week?

It does look like the HP buff has been fixed, but it seems some of the mobs are still overpowered.

EDIT: Pelda Tarn, Rootwater Spring, Reconnaissance Camp
Edited by LariahHunding on 27 May 2014 16:31
"Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so.. I'm in Greenshade area as well, and did some of those bosses last night without issue while in a group of three. Worth mentioning that I'm a Templar with resto staff/light armor. Some of the moves that leave red on the ground or have a charge up do hit very hard (I did get smacked by one for 1500, but that only needed to happen once before I learned not to do it), and with things like Reconnaissance Camp where there are three strong enemies, that hard hit will likely cause your death.

The bosses are definitely do-able in a group, if you run out of things you're suppose to avoid, block things that need to be blocked, and interrupt things that need interrupting.

Part of the patch notes was a buff to Public Dungeons, not sure if that included other public group content like World Bosses.. but it seems like a lot of folks were getting away with soloing those previously, when they were always meant for a group of players to take down.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA