Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Rewards lacking???

Elad13
Elad13
✭✭✭
It seems kinda boring lately, I search all over and dig through houses and quest and get no "cool" factors. The whole idea of questing seems pointless. I can go to crag loan and spend a few minutes and gain 23000 xp easy...but I spend 30 mins on a quest and gain 5096? Plus the drops of blues and purples in crag make it almost stupid to spend time on questing. I remember when it was fun to find stuff but now it's mainly empty cases and lockpicks. The whole finding things seems weak in this game....no binded purples or golds to keep the excitement up...The quest items are always green...there's no motivation to do anything...and leveling up in vet you gain no real power other then better equipement...your stats don't go up. ..you get no skill points or attribute points. With all this I think they really missed out that fun exploring factor....thoughts?