Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Enormous Egg? (AD, Grahtwood)

Shanna
Shanna
✭✭✭
The grocer in Redfur Trading Post, Walks-in-dry-places, sells an "Enormous Egg" for upwards of 500gp. On my alt at level 17, I'm not able to buy it, because it says that I don't meet the requirements.

I remember noticing this on my main, too, and had decided to come back for it later, thinking that maybe it was my level that was the problem. When I came back at a higher level, however, the option to buy the egg was gone.

I'm wanting to avoid missing it for a second time on my alt. Does anyone know what the trick to get the egg?
This is all part of the game.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC I read that someone had found weird items on vendors and those started quests. They might be one off items and when bought they have a cooldown before they are available again
  • stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's part of a quest called Flipping the Coin.
    Edited by stabbykitteh on 26 May 2014 19:08
  • Shanna
    Shanna
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the info!
    This is all part of the game.
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a dwagon egg, don't shake it too hard...
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a quest item. "Procure exotic goods" during Flipping the Coin.
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    Just so you know, when you do try to do that quest, don't make the same mistake as me and buy all the exotic goods. Instead, equip the disguise that you get and just steal the damned things, I wasted 3k gold in the beta because I had no idea that you could steal the items.