Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Achievements rolled back?!?! That's complete CRAP!

Alpha_Protocol
Alpha_Protocol
✭✭✭
Last night I went back to Cold Harbour to get some skyshards and a few quests I missed.

I looked at my achievements to see if I completed the zone...

While leveling I had completed every single Daggerfall zone quest completion achievement.

Now they all say that I have done 0 quests...

ZERO?!? Remarkable...

I wouldn't consider it such a big deal IF I HADN'T TEDIOUSLY SCOURED EVERY DAMNED ZONE TRYING TO COMPLETE THEM!!!
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sir, put down the caps-lock key and step away from the keyboard. No one's going to get hurt, but we need you to put that caps-lock key down.

The developers have acknowledged that there is a display issue with achievements right now. The system still knows you've completed the quests (as your alliance title will indicate, if you earned it), but the achievements show as incomplete. Generally, going back to the area and completing one quest (if you had any missing) fills it back in, but it really is just a display error. Nothing worth getting upset about.
    ----
    Murray?
  • RylukShouja
    RylukShouja
    ✭✭✭
    This is an issue for everyone I know who have noticed. I need to submit a bug report, but it was something they did with the craglorn patch. Hopefully there will be some way to credit those achievements back to us.

Worst case scenario they do track who has completed which quests, so they can manually restore achievements according to who has completed enough quests.
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    It's a known issue. Big thread about it here with few dev posts.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100472/removed-acheivements/p1
  • Alpha_Protocol
    Alpha_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    Sir, put down the caps-lock key and step away from the keyboard. No one's going to get hurt, but we need you to put that caps-lock key down.

The developers have acknowledged that there is a display issue with achievements right now. The system still knows you've completed the quests (as your alliance title will indicate, if you earned it), but the achievements show as incomplete. Generally, going back to the area and completing one quest (if you had any missing) fills it back in, but it really is just a display error. Nothing worth getting upset about.

Thanks for devoting a full paragraph to the classic "nerdy caps-lock argument".

Back on topic. Good to know, thanks. Sorry if anyone was offended :D
  • Mablung
    Mablung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I went back to Cold Harbour to get some skyshards and a few quests I missed.

I looked at my achievements to see if I completed the zone...

While leveling I had completed every single Daggerfall zone quest completion achievement.

Now they all say that I have done 0 quests...

ZERO?!? Remarkable...

I wouldn't consider it such a big deal IF I HADN'T TEDIOUSLY SCOURED EVERY DAMNED ZONE TRYING TO COMPLETE THEM!!!

I do not understand how a simple forum search, hell even a google search, is not used to see if this is a known issue before nerd-raging on the forums......

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an issue for everyone I know who have noticed. I need to submit a bug report, but it was something they did with the craglorn patch. Hopefully there will be some way to credit those achievements back to us.

Worst case scenario they do track who has completed which quests, so they can manually restore achievements according to who has completed enough quests.
    They know who quests are done, else the quest marker would not go away and you could do them multiple times. the achievement count is just an counter.

Worst case they need to make a script who cont done quests in zones to update the achievement counter. This might be smart anyway if they change the quest structure.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Jonplummer99b14_ESO
    I'm sure it will get fixed...Move along