Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The server will be coming down in 1 minute!

Blackwidow
Blackwidow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
10 seconds later the server goes down.

Classic ESO.
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    I got out of dodge once the 15-minute warning hit. I didn't want to risk losing any progress.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1 & 10 both have 1 in them......
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • severius
    severius
    Soul Shriven
    Just an odd choice for a maintenance... Midnight PST on a holiday. No new Game of Thrones, American Dad or Bob's Burgers, no new Family Guy and no ESO, wth people? :)
  • sovreign
    sovreign
    ✭✭✭
    Er.. is this scheduled maintenance? isnt it supposed to come down at 8am GMT?
    "Soon you will see, that evil will always triumph, because good ... Is dumb"
    -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
  • Anex
    Anex
    ✭✭✭
    They announced it a few hours ago. It is just a restart of the servers. It is down maybe an hour tops. I am inconvenienced because 9am CET is right when I log on after breakfast until lunch, but oh well. A restart of the servers is good for the game.
    Assassination/ Dual Wield Specced Stamina-based Nightblade, because I like Hardmode apparently
    Twitter | Raptr | Twitch.TV
  • jmac2727ub17_ESO
    If it's scheduled I hope it fixes the issue with achievements disappearing after the last patch.
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    severius wrote: »
    Just an odd choice for a maintenance... Midnight PST on a holiday. No new Game of Thrones, American Dad or Bob's Burgers, no new Family Guy and no ESO, wth people? :)

I shouldn't be up all night anyway because then I'll be too sleepy to make it in to work on time on Tuesday. So, uh, thanks ZOS, for the enforced bedtime...
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All for a reboot if it helps fix a few issues.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Thunderchief
    Thunderchief
    ✭✭✭
    This is right at the beginning of Australian prime time. I'm actually glad it is now and not in the middle of play time.
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    well considering that normal downtime would have been at 8 am on a holiday and the fact the had it posted all day Sunday that they were going to do a 1 hour server shut down at 3 am EDT it seems they were trying to make sure that the largest amount of people would have uninterrupted play on the Holiday.
    Edited by snowmanflvb14_ESO on 26 May 2014 07:16
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • Eorea
    Eorea
    ✭✭✭
    severius wrote: »

IT'S A CONSPIRACY
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL, what is funny is you all missed the point of my thread.

I don't care about the maintenance. :)

I just thought it was funny they said one minute and ten seconds later...POOF! :D
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they are taking a small portion of the night/day/whereveryouare to address some of the most major concerns of their community.

I'm very grateful there is still a lot I can look up and read up, addon lua files to fiddle with while I wait. :)