Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Things I Like About ESO (For Real)

Innocente
Innocente
✭✭✭✭
* I like grouping with my static duo partner for Quests, Delves, Dungeon, Exploration, etc. Just more fun when the game can be shared with a friend.

* The Skills, Abilities, and Progression are interesting and fun to work with. Getting a good setup and then advancing it to a more powerful state is a great time.

* Graphics are really nice. Open world terrain, buildings, inside areas, caverns; all are pretty great looking and fun to be in and around.

* Quests are interesting and engaging to do. Lots of lore to keep interest going. I especially like the extended quest lines that just keep on going and going.

* I really like that the quests are spread out and not 'hubbed', for the most part. Wandering down the coast and having an NPC run up and ask for help is really fine.

* Having armor pieces last for more than just a level or two is very refreshing. Yes, you can upgrade for a couple of extra points, but it is not generally necessary to do that as often as in other games.

* Having a great time with the Provisioning and Alchemy crafting. It is really sweet to be able to get mats and make stuff that is actually useable for our group. And be able to make a lot of it so there is stuff to pass around.

* Ambient sounds are really nice as well. They fit the mood and locations very well, I think. I also really like that you can hear important stuff, like a mob stomping around near you. Reminds me of the old days of EQ1 where you HAD to listen when 'medding' as your book filled the entire screen.

* The shared bank is really good. Makes transferring stuff to my vault-alts so much easier than mailing.

There is more, but already have a wall of text up.
Good Hunting!
Edited by Innocente on 25 May 2014 17:00
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Account bound guilds/friends. You'll never lose touch with them even if you swap alts. Ignore lists also means that person can't surprise you with an alt.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Account bound guilds

Ignore list

Crafted items better than quest rewards