Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

50MB patch just now?

• wolfe26ub17_ESO
    hasn't fixed the patch only gets to 24% percent and then freezes either
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's the memory leak issue. We Mac users got the same 50 meg download and we don't have a memory leak problem. Something else perhaps or maybe they moved the memory leak issue back to Mac users. Oh, please no...
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Drazticulous
    Drazticulous
    ✭✭
    I don't know anything but my computer just told me "high CPU Usage" and it showed ESO as the cause.... I looked at my task manager and it was about 230,345 k

how bout Zenimax gives my character gold equal to the memory on my task manager?
    Edited by Drazticulous on 24 May 2014 23:32
  • Bryong9ub17_ESO
    Bryong9ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well this small patch hasn't stopped the Mac client from crashing like clockwork for me :neutral_face:

Maybe you should consider playing in a real computer. :p
  • bamajabub17_ESO2
    bamajabub17_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    I have not been able to log in after this patch.. tried last 2 hrs and don't even get to character screen!
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @bamajabub17_ESO2. Just to confirm, have you tried disabling all add-ons and your antivirus/firewall protection? We've found similar issues were preventing others from logging on after the patch.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Drazticulous
    Drazticulous
    ✭✭
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, @bamajabub17_ESO2. Just to confirm, have you tried disabling all add-ons and your antivirus/firewall protection? We've found similar issues were preventing others from logging on after the patch.

I may not be @bamajabub17_ESO2‌ but I am having the log in issue....

I spent well over an hour with an awesome customer service rep and we've tried everything he could think of.... he sent it up higher to read my report.txt log and such so I'm waiting for them to maybe find a solution in there!

PS you guys on the phone are awesome to talk to when your customer (me) isn't yelling at you to give stuff to in order to make up for it or anything like that.
  • Gareen
    Gareen
    ✭✭
    PandaQC wrote: »
    Since that 50MB update I can't log at all. Game crashes on loading screen right before character selection.

Same problem for me. This is a new problem for me--I was able to play earlier today with no problems (not even the dreaded memory leak)
  • Gareen
    Gareen
    ✭✭
  • Ruddertail
    Ruddertail
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda want to know what was in this patch.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could not download the patch.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should consider playing in a real computer. :p

Agreed. That's why I own a Mac. :p

Although I have no idea how you play in a computer.

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary