Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dear ZOS/Elder Scrolls Online Team

Bloodless
Bloodless
✭✭
Dear current controllers of Nirn and Tamriel I would like to suggest that you should start to reward current subscribers who are paying to endure the torture of the current bugs and sadist nature of VR and respec costs.
For we are the ones who are suffering helping you make ESO a better game for future subscribers.
My proposal I believe is reasonable, if there was such a system to reward us subscribers would provide incentive for us to continue to subscribe thus providing you funding and data on whats working and whats not so that you may then intice even more MMO adventurers to join your interpretation of Tamriel adventures during the second era.
My personal story is that I have not been able to play my main character for the last 3 days which I have briefly documented in this thread forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/885992

but not the full list of problems which plagues me

suggested rewards could be lower respec costs, increased buffs to horses, 1 additional item to hirelings or increase exp buff for 2 hours if logged in for 1 hour or more each day.
I would leave the creative of such rewards to your marketing.

TL;DR
FIX THIS *** ZENNIMAX, Want me to continue to pay for this beta test better start rewarding us in some way. No longer taking this one way street ***.