The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting logged out and rolled back every 10-15 minutes is frustrating & NB woes

Bloodless
Bloodless
✭✭
Being constantly logged out the rolled back like I am in a time machine is extremely frustrating. I have even been rolled backed from lvl 45 back down to 44 on top of this overly disappointing patch for Nightblades fixes makes the class feel ever more buggy.
from summon shade, to combat being reset, prolong suffering breaking on its on path of darkness effect not firing etc etc etc

I dont know if I can bring myself to log in anymore.

edit: more problems i am experiencing http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100580/very-weird-loading-screen-issue-after-patch-video/p1
Edited by Bloodless on May 24, 2014 9:55AM
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actions speak louder than words.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Bloodless
    Bloodless
    ✭✭
    wonder if a CM can comment on this.
  • Smk
    Smk
    2 days game time left, just in time. ;)
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got rolled back twice tonight. Fortunately I was doing inventory management at the time. I only lost 5-10 minutes each rollback. Must be a new bug.
  • Bookwyrm
    Bookwyrm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't even get logged back in after getting kicked an hour ago. D:
    Don't talk to me! I'm a shrub. - Frozen Man
    Bookwyrm - The Thread Killer
  • squeeze
    squeeze
    State the zone and faction when you get rolled back so others can expect the worst! Rollbacks are rarely server-wide at the same time.
  • mwbw06ub17_ESO
    I have been rolled back in every faction I have played in. Zenimax, please fix this. This is unacceptable.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    squeeze wrote: »
    State the zone and faction when you get rolled back so others can expect the worst! Rollbacks are rarely server-wide at the same time.
    Auridon
    VR stone falls
    VR glenumbra
    greenshade
    reapers march
    malabal tor

yea its everywhere
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a roll back on my NB last night after a really annoying quest.

Not logging back in until it's fixed, or they hire people that know what they are doing.