Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How I felt playing ESO today...

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • tanthil
    tanthil
    ✭✭✭
    I tried playing again today, as i have been every few days. im at vr3. I decided to get a group and knock off a group boss. it despawned as we pulled it.. waited for respawn. killed it, and didnt get xp/credit for killing it. did a quest and got dc'd/rolled back
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I signed in got an error and crashed to desktop. Signed in again and my FPS was 20 HOLY LAG! At least I didn't CTD straight away. Error error ERROR! booted to character log in screen.

What a gigantic waste of my time and $15.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • p.hurst1b16_ESO
    p.hurst1b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It was patch day today. I refer to my ancient MMO tablet of wisdom....

"Thou shalt not progress on patch day."

So I found a skyshard, crafted some pauldrons, chatted with friends and broke down some stuff. Then I cleared up my inventory, repaired and logged out.

Protip : Plan for nothing on patch days. Let the noobs take the strain.

If you get stressed on patch days, you are a noob no matter what you say.

:wink:

<Enigmatic Name> Is poaching new guild members again ! Apply on our webby with your CV and proof of identity and we can arrange an interview with a panel of our officers.
  • tanthil
    tanthil
    ✭✭✭
    patch day was yesterday, as a matter of fact nearly 48 hours ago now
  • nez
    nez
    ✭✭✭
    My frustration is only that my hdd goes with sound of Boeing_B-47B_rocket-assisted_take_off_on_April_15,_1954_061024-F-1234S-011.jpg
    after an hour of gameplay and then i have to force reboot my PC
    Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batmaaaan
  • kalilkareem
    kalilkareem
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah. This is quite possibly the worst patch in MMO history. And that IS a freakin' accomplishment...
  • ShintaiDK
    ShintaiDK
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. This is quite possibly the worst patch in MMO history. And that IS a freakin' accomplishment...

They got that archivement alright.