Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Runestones

Crumpy
Crumpy
✭✭✭✭
I can NEVER find any low level square runestones - I am only level 7 at enchanting.
-
I find loads of triangle and round runestones - I always loot them when I see them. I have had some higher level ones but never ones that I can use yet.

Higher level meaning my enchanting is too low to use them.

Where the heckins are they?

Or am I a big ol ***?
Edited by Crumpy on 23 May 2014 19:21
I lyke not this quill.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's funny, because I see a lot of these complaints about not finding potency runes. I have no trouble at all finding them. But I can't find aspect runes. :confounded:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a whole load of potency runes and aspect runes. I have a lot of essence runes that are of no use to me. I lack stamina and magicka essence runes for armor, I keep using them all up.
    Edited by Epona222 on 24 May 2014 08:13
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.