Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

We can’t wait to hear your stories from Craglorn.

Jimm_ay
Jimm_ay
✭✭✭
We can’t wait to hear your stories from Craglorn. Make sure to share them with us on the forums or on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter!

(just make sure they are all positive or we will delete the threads...)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried it yet, @Jimm_ay? What did you think?

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is FAR too easy for what it's meant to be. I wasn't the only person in there sub VR10 and capable of solo'ing several of the 7 packs of mobs. The entire zone was supposed to be intended as 4 member group play but quite frankly a competent duo could breeze through 90% of it, while a solo player can get through some of it. And from what I'm hearing the Trials are absurdly easy. There were groups on patch day taking anybody VR1+ as long as they weren't complete idiots just so they could experience the Trials.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    Craglorn is FAR too easy for what it's meant to be. I wasn't the only person in there sub VR10 and capable of solo'ing several of the 7 packs of mobs. The entire zone was supposed to be intended as 4 member group play but quite frankly a competent duo could breeze through 90% of it, while a solo player can get through some of it. And from what I'm hearing the Trials are absurdly easy. There were groups on patch day taking anybody VR1+ as long as they weren't complete idiots just so they could experience the Trials.

as a melee templar i couldn't solo the 7 packs. maybe my build sucks.

as far as trials go:
    groups of sorcs were completing them in 25 minutes. But balanced class groups it took 2 hours

Here is my story of craglorn:

spent 6 hours farming Anomalies, Hit V12.
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got an invite with my NB.
    Between people crashing (memory leak ftw) having to sell and repair stuff after every dungeon and fighting against the quest share system we played 20 minutes out of 2 hours.

LGF anomaly farm <.<
    Edited by Gisgo on 24 May 2014 13:16
  • Jimm_ay
    Jimm_ay
    ✭✭✭
    Ha took a cart to it thinking it was a mission and poof vr12 pets and a dungeon with vr12 dwarf mechs!! (I am vr2 lol). It was me and a sorc. Funny part is this was before the fix for npcs. The vr12 dwarf mechs were doing LESS dmg than the vr2 trash mobs lol. The fact the makers are thinking more end game content one month in is cool. I used to play COH, there was zero end game for 50's for years...then when they finally came up with something the game died.
  • stungateb14_ESO
    stungateb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jimm_ay wrote: »
    Ha took a cart to it thinking it was a mission and poof vr12 pets and a dungeon with vr12 dwarf mechs!! (I am vr2 lol). It was me and a sorc. Funny part is this was before the fix for npcs. The vr12 dwarf mechs were doing LESS dmg than the vr2 trash mobs lol. The fact the makers are thinking more end game content one month in is cool. I used to play COH, there was zero end game for 50's for years...then when they finally came up with something the game died.

Was COH's sold as a pvp game or pve?

Its funny people buy the game knowing its end game is pvp with some pve side quests its even worse when the *** developers dont understand this.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as a melee templar i couldn't solo the 7 packs. maybe my build sucks.

as far as trials go:
    groups of sorcs were completing them in 25 minutes. But balanced class groups it took 2 hours

Here is my story of craglorn:

spent 6 hours farming Anomalies, Hit V12.

To be fair I couldn't solo ALL the 6-7 packs just certain ones. Inside the Delves, like the one with the Dwarven Centerion by the Skyshard, I couldn't remotely solo. I was able to handle the wasps (2pack then it spawned 5 more) and the manbearpig looking "dogs" as well as the Dune striders or w/e that giant lizard looking thing is that spawns 4-5 babies during the fight. I didn't even try the Atronachs and the humanoid packs gave me some problems.

I also spent 6 hours in there and got about half a level, also by running to AE's and completing them lol.