Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

crafting material drop rates have increased! motifs aswell?

DanteStyle25
DanteStyle25
Soul Shriven
Hey so after the patch i logged in and i was in the crescent wax inn in the vr10 zone for ebonheart pact, reaper's march. I noticed alot of people were logging in/out when normally no one was doing that anymore.

I started doing the log in/out trick to see whats up and in exactly 30 minutes I found a daedric motif, 15 hearts, 17 palladium, 13 copper and then loads of other stuff.
None of the desks/trunks were empty either all had some kind of drop in them.

Now im sure the drop rate for material has increased drastically, but not sure if the daedric motif is a lucky find, however in the zone chat i saw 3 people selling a daedric motif in the last hour. so I think it really has increased and people are trying to sell material/motifs before everyone realizes whats going on and the value drops again.

I could be wrong here, but i'm pretty sure im not.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting ^^
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • DanteStyle25
    DanteStyle25
    Soul Shriven
    Just found another daedric, and a friend of mine has found two in 1.5 hours. definately buffed.