Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where is the patch? - update - DOWNLOADING NOW ! ! !

• waylander48
    waylander48
    ✭✭
    glad I didn't touch the repair button :)
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    It was a delay of 14 minutes. I hope we all have survived the agonizing wait. ;)
    "It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
  • jamesgiordaneb17_ESO
    WTF clicked on check for update, get 206 error, and told to repair then click on repair get told I have to download the full client again but can't because I have to free up another 60GB?

Edit: Panic over closed down the launcher (for the 4th time) and now its playing nicely and downloading the patch
    Edited by jamesgiordaneb17_ESO on 23 May 2014 09:56
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    27G........................................................... The whole game..................
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    2,7 GB for me.
    "It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon you all will be in hell with the rest of us... Ill save you seats..
  • InstantDnB
    InstantDnB
    ✭✭
    WTF clicked on check for update, get 206 error, and told to repair then click on repair get told I have to download the full client again but can't because I have to free up another 60GB?

unlucky

Tony Tut Tiger - Templar [Tank] - A.D.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sips tea, amused*
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    dunno if this has been posted in here already; but the launcher started patching after I turned off auto update and restarted it.
  • InstantDnB
    InstantDnB
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    *sips tea, amused*

Ive had to put the kettle back on for a second cup

Tony Tut Tiger - Templar [Tank] - A.D.
  • Nikki_Mond
    Downloading at 1mbs. I hope the patch is stable.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be a slow, long download. Think l will see what Netflix has to offer.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Kryank
    Kryank
    ✭✭✭
    all smooth downloading so far getting 30mB/s *crosses fingers*
    'I am not entering into a battle of wits with a man who is clearly unarmed'
    Follow My Twitch Channel Or Youtube Channel
    Sneaky Kryank DC NB
    Psyreni DC Sorc
    Kryank Of The Flame. DC Temp
    Kryank Smash DC DK
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikki_Mond wrote: »
    Downloading at 1mbs. I hope the patch is stable.

BAHAHAHAHA havent you read these forums for the past 12 hours after NA went live?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • waylander48
    waylander48
    ✭✭
    haha I got 5 lol's on an earlier comment I made and the auto email I got was in german and im English even that's screwed.
  • Kryank
    Kryank
    ✭✭✭
    glad I didn't touch the repair button :)

the repair button is OP never touch the repair button!! :wink:
    Sneaky Kryank DC NB
    Psyreni DC Sorc
    Kryank Smash DC DK
  • kevinb16_ESO40
    kevinb16_ESO40
    Soul Shriven
    Kryank wrote: »

Bah - how you getting that good a connection. Only have 2.48 on my 50 Mb/s fibre... :(
  • waylander48
    waylander48
    ✭✭
    yeah im only getting 2.5 on a 50mb connection too.
  • Darkraiser666
    Darkraiser666
    Soul Shriven
    im downloading patch now, it works :)
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope we won't get the problems of NA patch *whistles*
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • dale0404
    dale0404
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

Why what happened?
  • jamesgiordaneb17_ESO

Is that non applicable or north america? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Silly... it stands for No Answers ... which is exactly what we're getting from Zenimax ! ! !
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭

Reminds me how we used to write U/S (unserviceable) on stuff that was broken. Annoyed the heck out of Americans when they saw it. (I still use it)

EDIT - update: Initial (boot?) patch finished - now downloading main 20GB+patch at 30MB/sec.
    Edited by Censorious on 23 May 2014 10:11
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Swazzle
    Swazzle
    Soul Shriven
    Censorious wrote: »

Reminds me how we used to write U/S (unserviceable) on stuff that was broken. Annoyed the heck out of Americans when they saw it. (I still use it)

EDIT - update: Initial (boot?) patch finished - now downloading main 20GB+patch at 30MB/sec.

It's not downloading, it rewriting the game files, as fast as your harddrive is.
    After the patch 25gb will be rewrote.
  • Aranius
    Aranius
    Soul Shriven
    You need to learn the difference between "downloading patch" and "applicating patch" ;-)
  • Kryank
    Kryank
    ✭✭✭

Bah - how you getting that good a connection. Only have 2.48 on my 50 Mb/s fibre... :(

I have 120mb on fibre im in the UK on VirginMedia
    Sneaky Kryank DC NB
    Psyreni DC Sorc
    Kryank Smash DC DK
  • jamesgiordaneb17_ESO

I have 120mb on fibre im in the UK on VirginMedia

VirginMedia win? I'm on their 30mb service and getting 3.94
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    56MB/s new record, and yes its actual speed as it count down 100 MB every second second.

However I don't have a 400Mb/s line.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    same here blue peter moment im going to do a better job with some sticky back plastic and a bog roll inner.

haha