Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stop whining!

anakaki
anakaki
✭✭✭
How is it that friends of mine and players in guild do just fine and don't complain whether soloing or doing group content. How did they manage getting to VR10?
I also know the players that can't manage and blames unbalance. They don't dodge, they don't cc, they spend traits and skills all wrong. Ive played with tanks asking "What is this taunt? Puncture? I don't have. I can never block, stamina to low" and so forth. Get a clue why he's on the forums complaining it's too hard.

Try new builds, other setups. There is no Rant skill that can be maxed to 50 that gives any advantages in game to my knowledge so either stfu and L2P or quit.

We could all do with some tweaks, buffs and nerfs. It will come in time. Did the game release before finsihed? Hell yeah, but it seems some do very well and others struggle. Don't blame the game if you can't muster a solution to your own problems.

What defines an idiot is a person doing the same thing over and over expecting different resultats.

And before crying, I'm VR10 and templar.
Death Recap for Templars
Have you tried rerolling to a Sorcerer or Dragonknight?
Templars do more dps than DK's.
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    anakaki wrote: »
    How did they manage getting to VR10?

They managed it before this patch just like you did.
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    How did they manage getting to VR10?

They managed it before this patch just like you did.

Ditto !
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Kryank
    Kryank
    ✭✭✭
    im a V1 nightblade and I have a low level Templar and DK im working on ill tell you this the NB if by FAR the hardest to level no wonder your not whining with a Templar :wink:
    'I am not entering into a battle of wits with a man who is clearly unarmed'
    Follow My Twitch Channel Or Youtube Channel
    Sneaky Kryank DC NB
    Psyreni DC Sorc
    Kryank Of The Flame. DC Temp
    Kryank Smash DC DK
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Stop whining about whining so I can stop whining about whining about whining.
    Edited by CombatBeard on 23 May 2014 09:31
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is another person that did not check the differences in the game and is just tossing words around :P.

Yesterday mobs are nothing like we got today mate heh.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade is the easiest class to level. Period.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Sarevok
    Sarevok
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Whatever you are smoking I want some lol
  • Soothy
    Soothy
    ✭✭✭
    How is it that friends of mine and players in guild do just fine and don't complain whether soloing or doing group content. How did they manage getting to VR10?
    I also know the players that can't manage and blames unbalance. They don't dodge, they don't cc, they spend traits and skills all wrong. Ive played with tanks asking "What is this taunt? Puncture? I don't have. I can never block, stamina to low" and so forth. Get a clue why he's on the forums complaining it's too hard.

Try new builds, other setups. There is no Rant skill that can be maxed to 50 that gives any advantages in game to my knowledge so either stfu and L2P or quit.

We could all do with some tweaks, buffs and nerfs. It will come in time. Did the game release before finsihed? Hell yeah, but it seems some do very well and others struggle. Don't blame the game if you can't muster a solution to your own problems.

What defines an idiot is a person doing the same thing over and over expecting different resultats.

The definition of being an idiot (or insanity, if you want to use the right saying) is not that, please educate yourself before posting [anything really].
    ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    No change in survivability that could tell. Finished Glenumbra content and moved onto the next zone with ease. Sadly didn't hit my rank up, came about 3500 XP short. Oh and I did it it without a group...minus the dungeons of course.
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Kryank
    Kryank
    ✭✭✭
    haha awesome you really cheered up my morning and here I was crying in my cornflakes for nothing :smile:
    'I am not entering into a battle of wits with a man who is clearly unarmed'
    Follow My Twitch Channel Or Youtube Channel
    Sneaky Kryank DC NB
    Psyreni DC Sorc
    Kryank Of The Flame. DC Temp
    Kryank Smash DC DK
  • Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

as a v10 templar i can say, you are right :) I see sooooooo many people whining but dont have a slightly clue how to play this game.. And have a lot of what you mentioned.. Dont have stamina cant block... Puncutre what is that :O ?

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE, its hard to find here with some people, your build aint working ? Change it !
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭

Actually that is an Albert Einstein quote about insanity, but he was most likely talking about math (seeing as he wasn't psychologist). Performing the same equation over and over expecting a different result is insane.

Speaking of repeating the same thing though, the whole whining about whining fanboy thing? Been done to death too, champ. Do you find repeating the same cliches and insults leads to differing results?

Idiocy is not fully understanding an issue, but acting as if you do.

How did your buddies make it to v10? Are you serious? Gee I dunno genius, maybe because you did it before the patch? Use your head, especially if you're going to call people idiots.
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade
  • Axewaffle
    Axewaffle
    ✭✭✭

Wont lie, NB was an absolute breeze to level with pre-vet. Maybe thats where your confusion is seeded? When you look at templars,dks and sorcs powering through mobs without breaking a sweat in vet content, then you know your class is broken.. Yes not all of these players can do that, but there are certian builds that can... right now unless you are the really competitive siphon tank build you are a second class citizen for solo content, and siphon tanks dps sucks, hard.
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    But Daaaa-aaaaaa-aaaaad! *whiiiiiiine* *sniffle*
  • Barley_UK
    Barley_UK
    Soul Shriven

SIGH.......
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it when the v10's come in and be like "but i got to v10, it isn't that hard" yay for you, and you could also farm certain dungeon bosses for infinite amounts of exp to level so your opinion is worthless.... Guarantee you didn't grind all of the content as it was intended.
  • FegefeueR
    FegefeueR
    ✭✭

kk
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play the content that people are actually having problems with and then comment.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

as a v10 templar i can say, you are right :) I see sooooooo many people whining but dont have a slightly clue how to play this game.. And have a lot of what you mentioned.. Dont have stamina cant block... Puncutre what is that :O ?

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE, its hard to find here with some people, your build aint working ? Change it !
    Common sense is to actually check facts before saying something that will make you look like a total assheadpiece.
    Edited by PBpsy on 23 May 2014 10:12
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which mean you've not experienced the pain that VR5+ are supposed to be now .. in other words you're talking about something you know nothing about.

Oh yeah, I've seen VR Templar bot trains, know anything about those?
    Edited by KerinKor on 23 May 2014 10:15
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soothy wrote: »

The definition of being an idiot (or insanity, if you want to use the right saying) is not that, please educate yourself before posting [anything really].

He is close give him that much.

And he is right I will give him that much as well.

Sadly the community is full of whining babies who have been drip fed CoD and want everything easy for them. Casual and stupid - just come right here and complain about it.

I'm tired of it but my patch is downloading, wife is annoying me and I cbf with doing much else apart from scanning forums

Lets all chill people --- FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are making me thirsty.
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    GOOD! i was getting a feeling of wow aoe spam, im glad they are pushing you to use cc !

I spent all my lvling in maxing out cc ect only to not have to use it because you can just block/impulse the hell out of everything!

So im happy!

I hope they made the pre vet mobs hard to that was a joke
  • Zero_Tolerance
    Zero_Tolerance
    ✭✭✭
    dcincali wrote: »
    I love it when the v10's come in and be like "but i got to v10, it isn't that hard" yay for you, and you could also farm certain dungeon bosses for infinite amounts of exp to level so your opinion is worthless.... Guarantee you didn't grind all of the content as it was intended.

TBH man, I'm VR9 and half way to VR10 now. I did all the content until now. Well, almost all, I only did 2 vet dungeons. But all other stuff that is not bugged, done (all quests, bosses, public dungeons). And I know I wasn't playing too much. Mostly evening, some mornings, no 24/7 hardcore. Also did some Cyrodiil, all quests and dolmens.

So yeah, ppl who got VR10 now/before this patch could've gotten there just doing the content. I have 5 other alts that I played some too, and I waste a lot of time in game reading, waiting for Den Mother/Crazy Sebastien/Old Priest to spawn :P etc. Ppl who do not do that can easily be VR10 and have most of the content done.
  • Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand the point of your post.

Your issue is that you don't like reading posts where people complain? Don't read them if it makes you feel bad.
    Your issue is that people are complaining and you need them to stop? How is it affecting your gameplay?

How does one feel the urge to tell people to stop complaining? How does it benefit you?
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    Boy I hope this forum is giving me the wrong perception of the people playing this game. My perception is that as soon as players hit a snag in their current build their priority is to come to the forum and complain about it, asking for nerfs and buffs instead of rethinking their strategy. Please note, I recognize that this game has bugs that need to be addressed and should be complained about. That's not what I'm talking about here.

I'm a VR3 NB and I've had my problems along the way. There were times when I though my character was useless for anything and there have been where I felt invincible (in PvE mind you). For me, putting together a good skill bar is like a puzzle within the game. You can be creative with it or you can copy someone else's style but you need to test things out and you will die in the process. A lot! Coming back to a situation where you were being slaughtered and dominate is extremely rewarding IMO.

All that being said I haven't played with the new patch. I am a bit worried about the combination of higher VP for enemies and more damage from them. I can't handle mobs of 3 very well and my solution so far has been to simply sneak past them. No VP for killing them = No loss. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll be back here complaining ;)
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    i did all main storyline and questing, only dungeons for quests, you do need to cc mobs, example eclipse on casters which is spell reflect - they take out them selfs, spear knockdown rangers, nuke, kite melles and either nuke healers first or leave them til last, usually they cant out heal everthing, every class has a version of these abilities and also in the skill likes that everyone has access to so there is no excuse not to be using them, you also need to plan your attack by hovering over packs to see if what type they are, i hate that sorcs were able to just go in a block/aoe spam and then everyone classes them best dps in game, it should be LF DPS/CC not LF DPS AOE SPAM SORCS ONLY
    - that pissed of xD
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, that's the definition of insanity. It was a quote by Albert Einstein.

And it's just results, not resultats .... if you are going to call people idiots then make sure you don't look like one yourself.
  • nez
    nez
    ✭✭✭
    Stop whining and get to job you whimp!
    Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batmaaaan
  • anakaki
    anakaki
    ✭✭✭
    OP is another person that did not check the differences in the game and is just tossing words around :P.

Yesterday mobs are nothing like we got today mate heh.

The whines were loads before patch.
    Death Recap for Templars
    Have you tried rerolling to a Sorcerer or Dragonknight?
    Templars do more dps than DK's.
This discussion has been closed.