Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Multilanguage Forum Gripe w/solution

MTS
MTS
Im trying to find something in the Official news sections of elder scrolls. And It is extremely hard to find what I need due to the other language threads being posted in the same spot. Looks something like this.

Hotfix update
Ver bech tie
Hasta mannana
Vulu arveckwa
Patch notes
Du bhist behetut
Mama la eggs
Casa le mi
Patche's du ber

Browsing through the titles of the posts is way harder than it should be.

SOLUTION: Please Have different Forums for each language! And the user (Me) Has to select their language prior to seeing any forum at all. Thanks

Btw how long does maintenance usually last :). was it 3 or 4 hours? i think it was 4
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That forum is the only one which has English, French and German on the same page. Presumably, you can tell when the post is in English, because you can read the title and understand it.
    ----
    Murray?
  • MTS
    MTS
    Ya you can, But as you see In my example, It is way harder than is should be to find Patch notes. Because they use the same letters that we do. So even though they are different words, (Some very similarly spelt) they are still the same letters. If it was chinnese than I could easily distinguish the difference between an A B C and their spaghetti.

You see what I mean. I hope....
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTS wrote: »
    Ya you can, But as you see In my example, It is way harder than is should be to find Patch notes. Because they use the same letters that we do. So even though they are different words, (Some very similarly spelt) they are still the same letters. If it was chinnese than I could easily distinguish the difference between an A B C and their spaghetti.

You see what I mean. I hope....

I don't, because I have no trouble finding the English patch notes, and if I were to click on the French version by mistake, I wouldn't be overly upset by the 1.5 seconds of my life that were spent on that.
    ----
    Murray?
  • MTS
    MTS
    Well, maybe im a stuck up brat. Doubt that... But I feel inconvenienced by the merging of multiple languages into one forums that I have to browse through. Not to mention the headache included with the process.

And I would like them to segregate the languages into different Forums. Since, like you said, they already have different forums for everything else. I imagine it wouldn't be that hard.