The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Erondil wrote: »
    Healing springs: If you have manoeuver active, doesnt matter where you try to aim it healing springs will be centered on yourself and you lose manoeuver even if you're the only one standing in the AoE.
    Already addressed.

11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players.
    This is working as intended.

Thats only half of what I stated. If you try to place your healing springs AoE as far as possible from yourself when you have manoeuver active, the AoE will still be centered on your character.
    Edited by Erondil on 17 March 2016 00:38
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Healing springs: If you have manoeuver active, doesnt matter where you try to aim it healing springs will be centered on yourself and you lose manoeuver even if you're the only one standing in the AoE.
    Already addressed.

11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players.

Thats only half of what I stated. If you try to place your healing springs AoE as far as possible from yourself when you have manoeuver active, the AoE will still be centered on your character.
    Have you checked of this is affected by the "ground target aoe" setting under Gameplay?
    Options
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might want to add all audio cutting out (except sometimes background music) during massive Cyrodiil battles with the 32 bit client.
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already addressed.

Have you checked of this is affected by the "ground target aoe" setting under Gameplay?

Mmh no tbh I have no clue what setting you're talking about :o but it only happens when manoeuver is active so I guess its a bug.
    Edited by Erondil on 17 March 2016 07:09
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HEY @ZOS_GinaBruno.

Define "future patch" for me, please.

6 months at least.
    Look at Willows path. It's still not fixed.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might want to add all audio cutting out (except sometimes background music) during massive Cyrodiil battles with the 32 bit client.
    Already listed the audio cutting out, guess I'll edit it to specify it happens with both clients.

Also, updated OP w/ Gina's replies from today.
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you cannot get a side wall at a keep down below 95% or so because someone keeps repairing faster than, say, three stone trebs do damage to said wall. Yesterday, there were at least three sieges hitting a side wall at BRK and the wall didn't go below 90% for sure. It might also be some other kind of a bug and not one that has to do with the enemy repairing the wall as it's being sieged when it's near 100% hp. This bug may also apply to the main gate doors.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes you cannot get a side wall at a keep down below 95% or so because someone keeps repairing faster than, say, three stone trebs do damage to said wall. Yesterday, there were at least three sieges hitting a side wall at BRK and the wall didn't go below 90% for sure. It might also be some other kind of a bug and not one that has to do with the enemy repairing the wall as it's being sieged when it's near 100% hp. This bug may also apply to the main gate doors.
    ZOS confirmed that that was 'working as intended' about a year ago.
    Options
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    No not the repair when the wall is above 94%! We know that this is intended. The walls or doors can be repaired when almost down!! Just had some big fights and saw it life for the first time. First, faregyl lumber tower was at 14%, reds jumped out to turn the flag and repair the tower. We were sieging the tower the whole time and they could repair nevertheless to full health. Similar at BM main gate. Inner main was down and under contineous siege and could be repaired. Some thing is definetly strange there!!!
    Please fix the game!
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »
    No not the repair when the wall is above 94%! We know that this is intended. The walls or doors can be repaired when almost down!! Just had some big fights and saw it life for the first time. First, faregyl lumber tower was at 14%, reds jumped out to turn the flag and repair the tower. We were sieging the tower the whole time and they could repair nevertheless to full health. Similar at BM main gate. Inner main was down and under contineous siege and could be repaired. Some thing is definetly strange there!!!
    The inner front door? I don't believe you can keep them 'tagged' once they are down, as you can with wall breaches. So they can be repaired up while under siege until they get to 24% and the doors pop up.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know wether it was mentioned already, but you always jump at normal run speed (not sprint), even when having a speed buff active. Maybe had to do with the snares not working in the air bug @ZOS_GinaBruno mentioned, or the fix thereof. Anyway, it's annoying, Sorcs must bunny jump.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu Thanks for all your work keeping up with this stuff and organizing it btw.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno for the updates again, I'll add them to the OP when I'm home tonight.

As a side note, were you able to go over the bugs you addressed in your first round of replies? I've updated a number of them with videos since then.

You're welcome, and that's on the list for tomorrow. :)

ahem
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yiko wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Forward momentum when jumping while standing still has been greatly reduced. This was actually a side effect from another bug fix we made where if a snared player jumped, their speed would not be reduced.

Is there going to be an attempt to "fix" this icky side effect?

Yeah, I can't tell if base movement speed is lower, but having major expedition lowered from 40%-30% with limits on forward momentum for sure make me feel sluggish at times

I did a couple quick tests this morning with the following results:

Parcours one, Wrothgar average
    12.65 seconds - Major Expedition + Sprint on horse
    14.40 seconds - Major Expedition on horse
    13.8% speed increase from sprinting

Parcours two, Grahtwood average
    24.13 seconds - Major Expedition + Sprint on horse
    28.83 seconds - Major Expedition on horse
    19,5% speed increase from sprinting

This was tested on a max stat horse with auto-run.
    It seemed like the road texture in Wrothgar was reducing my movement speed.

One thing is sure, the speed increase from sprinting is not anything near the promised 40%.
    Still have to test the Major Expedition speed increase but I wouldnt be surprised if its also less than the promised 30%.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate is being consumed without actually activating the ultimate if your target moves out of line of sight. This is an old bug that has returned.
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Ultimate is being consumed without actually activating the ultimate if your target moves out of line of sight. This is an old bug that has returned.

Depending on the ultimate I think it's good that you can use line of sight.
    Stupid enough that projectiles follow you anywhere you go, even through the whole fkin keep.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Lennz
    Lennz
    ✭✭
    6. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG. Status: patched, awaiting fix confirmation]
    This was hotfixed earlier this week.

Rly? My FPS continue bad very bad!
    Edited by Lennz on 18 March 2016 14:53
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We have a few additional updates to share after further investigation:
    1. Running speed seems slower
      • We looked into this more, and did find the same issue that you all are seeing. We don't yet have a cause, but are continuing to dig into it!
    2. Issues with Clouding Swarm stealth functionality
      • You're right, it does appear to take a little longer to get into stealth, although the length of time you're in stealth is correct. We're tracking down if this change was intended, or if it's a bug. We also were able to reproduce when you can attack health bars when your enemy is stealthed, and are working on that one as well.
    3. Rapid Regen can be spammed
      • Finally found this one, and are working on a fix!
    4. Camera bug
      • Found this one too, and are working on a fix.

Thanks for all the additional information for these issues - it was very helpful!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
      • We looked into this more, and did find the same issue that you all are seeing. We don't yet have a cause, but are continuing to dig into it!
      • You're right, it does appear to take a little longer to get into stealth, although the length of time you're in stealth is correct. We're tracking down if this change was intended, or if it's a bug. We also were able to reproduce when you can attack health bars when your enemy is stealthed, and are working on that one as well.
    4. Camera bug

Thanks for all the additional information for these issues - it was very helpful!

Woot progress...now about those fps/latency issues @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina, but really looking for the FPS spiking fix. Hopefully it's something you're all working on!

Thank you again for the update!
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4. Camera bug

Any ETA? :trollface:
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    Has the disparaging sound been mentioned?
    When a big group (zerg) comes close all sound cuts out. Reloading ui helps but only for a sec then it cuts out again. when the amount of people around get less the sound comes back.
    It's so weird to loose all sound, you can't hear nightblades cloacking and other audio cues.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´ve been using meteor since IC hit - since TG release i find meteors going missing. Ultimate is gone and nothing happends. Anyone having the same problems (no i do not cast them on stealthing NBs).
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of you should get paid a stipend by ZOS for how much work you do to to help fix stuff that gets through their testing department.
    Edited by Sallington on 18 March 2016 17:05
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    Options
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Derra wrote: »
    I´ve been using meteor since IC hit - since TG release i find meteors going missing. Ultimate is gone and nothing happends. Anyone having the same problems (no i do not cast them on stealthing NBs).

I see this happening. I also have been the recipient of a meteor, where it won't hit when it's supposed to, but I suddenly get pulled back to where the explosion should have happened. Anyone else for this too?

I'll look into trying to get a video out on it, but no guarantees.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Confirmed.
    Options
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4. Camera bug

Have the QA team been able to reproduce these issues on the TG patch for consoles, too?

I guess what I'm asking is whether we should be prepared for these issues with console release next week
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happened to me too, a couple of times.
    Using Ice Comet, fully ranked up.
    This is not the same issue as with the invisible comet, from what I've seen, because nothing happens (ie. invisible comet but still damages) - it just depletes your Ultimate.
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 12: Charges still bug out like toppling charge
    @__@
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options