Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    This might be the case, but the amount of damage dealt before I die seems to counter this. Guess this needs proper testing.

It does show up on the recap before the killing blow though.
    I mean...unless something was broken w/ VD between the last PTS iteration and Live....
    Options
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope people wont mind me chiming up to this great thread. @HoloYoitsu i also noticed VD proc on my recap on third position with nobody around. At least im pretty sure there was nobody. No screen shot, no video but there si something fishy going on for sure.
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My combat log says the following:
    If I use surprise attack and it would kill you, then the vicious death proc will come before the surprise attack dmg. You'd have died anyway, but it seems it is zos way to get it working..
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Or do you mean how the VD dmg shows up on the person's death recap when you land a killing blow on them and their body explodes from VD?
    This might be the case, but the amount of damage dealt before I die seems to counter this. Guess this needs proper testing.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happened only in lag situations, hence hard to actually test. But Derra noticed it yesterday too, random vicious death procs. It surely isn't working 100% as it should.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    reften wrote: »
    Is it time to cut the eso cord...

CU isn't out yet, so not quite
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I mean...unless something was broken w/ VD between the last PTS iteration and Live....
    Some more talk about strange VD procs:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2788504/#Comment_2788504
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2788620/#Comment_2788620
    Edited by Lava_Croft on 16 March 2016 15:17
    Options
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    My combat log says the following:
    If I use surprise attack and it would kill you, then the vicious death proc will come before the surprise attack dmg. You'd have died anyway, but it seems it is zos way to get it working..

Having just tested this not long ago in a controlled 'fight' with some friends, this is exactly what was happening for us. Tried a few close shaves where we get the person down to like 50hp, but couldnt get VD to proc early. In all kills on my side VD registered on combat log the moment before the killing blow was logged. I believe this majority of issues can be attributed to this misleading UI.
    There could be more bugs with VD, but at this point it would be hard to seperate any real issues from the misleading UI stuff.
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empower increases the tooltip damage for things like Curse, but does not increase the actual applied damage.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Empower increases the tooltip damage for things like Curse, but does not increase the actual applied damage.
    Could you get me a screenshot/vid? I won't be able to do one till late tonight.

And you mean dots in general?
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for your patience, all. Here are some more replies to the additional questions/bugs reported:
    1. Clouding Swarm stealth functionality is buggy. The animations changed and your char disappears after ~1 second. When you're revealed by flare, inner light, mark (and I think detect pot as well) you can't see your char but the enemies can, so you actually don't know whether you are invisible to your enemies or not. Finally and probably the worst, if you tab target somebody you can still target him even if he uses clouding swarm without any revealing skill. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, unfortunately. Do you guys have any additional information that may help?
    2. After completing a Dodge Roll, there is about a 1 sec GCD that prevents you from blocking immediately. You can still move and cast abilities, just not block. There's a short delay before doing just about everything after a Dodge Roll, so this sounds like it’s actually working as originally designed.
    3. Forward momentum when jumping while standing still has been greatly reduced. This was actually a side effect from another bug fix we made where if a snared player jumped, their speed would not be reduced.
    4. DK Scales does not reflect Flying Blade. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue after multiple attempts, and Reflective Scales appears to be functioning properly.
    5. Retreating Maneuvers is bugged once someone on group casts it on you, after that whenever they refresh it - even if you're not in range of it, you gain the speed buff again, the snare/root immunity does not refresh this way though. Thanks! We found the same issue, and will get it fixed in a future incremental patch.
    6. All shoulder pieces now float above the shoulder. This will be fixed in a future patch.
    7. All DK standards use the AD texture for the flag. This will be fixed in a future patch.
    8. Spamming Blazing Spear can proc unbreakable CC. This will be fixed in a future patch.
    9. Blazing Shield does not count as an Aedric Spear ability, it does not a ovary any of the passives. This will be fixed in a future patch.
    10. Templar's Piercing Spear passive can be lost by rezoning. This will be fixed in a future patch.
    11. Purifying Light ignores Cyrodiil Battle Spirit dmg reduction. Intended or bug? This is intended.
    12. Burning Embers can do 100k heals (50k in Cyrodiil). As with Radiant Destruction, some abilities can do pretty high amounts of damage in certain situations; as such, this is working as designed.
    13. Igneous Weapons does not give the Major Brutality buff when cast in certain locations, including Cyrodiil keeps. Thank you, this will be fixed in a future patch.
    14. Arrius Mine is missing a wood plank on the ground by the flag. It’s possible this is being caused by the current issue with 64-bit clients where some textures are pink and/or missing. Once this issue is fixed, please circle back and let us know if it’s still occurring.
    15. DK Scales drains the user's stamina when reflecting Snipe. Thanks for the info, this will be fixed in a future patch.
    16. Trinimac shoulders have a texture display bug. This is something we’re aware of, and are working on a fix.
    17. Potions now share the global ability cool down, i.e. You cannot use a potion while in a dodge roll. The potion audio fx will still play, but the potion does not get used. [Not a TG change, but not listed in patch notes. Was this intended?] You shouldn't be able to do anything while dodge rolling, and the audio portion is a bug.
    18. Corrosive Armor does not correctly cap all incoming dmg at 3% max health. Example: Surprise Attack hitting through it for 2.5k dmg We weren’t able to reproduce this. Do you have any additional information?
    19. Purge is bugged in the same was as Retreating Maneuvers for groups. When someone casts Purge in group it causes the Purge buff to show up on your bar and the decreased negative effect time shiney texture visual to show on your character model. This happens even if you do not get the Purge effect and are no where in range. Thanks, we’ll make sure this gets fixed in a future patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE STILL CAN NOT CHARGE after a bug was fixed that didn't even exist.
    Was anyone not able to attack after the charge? Because that is what was fixed as it seems.

Still can't charge...
    So toppling charge is bugged for 2 years with that issue and you manage to give every other charge the same bug? After 2 years of trying to fix it.

It is funny i must say but sad at the same time.
    Edited by Mumyo on 16 March 2016 19:33
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check your curse tooltip before and after using mage light or inner light (with the might of the guild passive of course). The tooltip damage will increase, but the actual applied damage will not.

Empower may or may not be intended to increase DOT damage, but it IS increasing the tooltip (for Curse at least). Either way however, Curse should not be considered a DOT, neither should Mines. They do not proc surge crit heals, and Empower probably should work on these abilities. I don't see why it shouldnt.
    Edited by Xeven on 16 March 2016 19:33
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your patience, all. Here are some more replies to the additional questions/bugs reported:
    1. Clouding Swarm stealth functionality is buggy. The animations changed and your char disappears after ~1 second. When you're revealed by flare, inner light, mark (and I think detect pot as well) you can't see your char but the enemies can, so you actually don't know whether you are invisible to your enemies or not. Finally and probably the worst, if you tab target somebody you can still target him even if he uses clouding swarm without any revealing skill. We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, unfortunately. Do you guys have any additional information that may help?

1) If you use clouding swarm it´s instantly noticeable that it takes at least a second to actually go invisible.
    2) If you use single target abilities while looking at the flying health bar of the player using clouding swarm you´re able to hit them.

The bug is easy to reproduce by using it and I´m not sure why it needs additional information..

Edited by Soulac on 16 March 2016 19:53
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forward momentum when jumping while standing still has been greatly reduced. This was actually a side effect from another bug fix we made where if a snared player jumped, their speed would not be reduced.

Is there going to be an attempt to "fix" this icky side effect?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Added video for the Streak camera desync bug.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBYLvT38u1g[
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2. Arrius Mine is missing a wood plank on the ground by the flag. It’s possible this is being caused by the current issue with 64-bit clients where some textures are pink and/or missing. Once this issue is fixed, please circle back and let us know if it’s still occurring.
    Clouding Swarm bugs listed here are instantly noticeable when one uses Clouding Swarm on the Live server.

The wooden planks missing at Arrius Mine is a bug that's also present in the 32-bit client.

Lastly: I hope the frame rate issues that have been present since the Thieves Guild update are not marked as 'solved' because of a hotfix that didn't really do anything.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on 16 March 2016 22:21
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the part where she didnt mention anything regarding Charge skills.
    Crit rush, Invasion,, literally every gap closer got the Toppling Charge treatment ffs
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Chingowey
    Chingowey
    ✭✭
    We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, unfortunately. Do you guys have any additional information that may help? ]

@ZOS_GinaBruno Have you guys considered that maybe the reason you are unable to "reproduce" these issues lies in the fact that you attempt to do so on a separate server without a hundred or more other players? Many of these issues seem to be a result of server-side lag. For instance, the issue with the camera delay after a sorcerer streaks is something I have ONLY experienced in prime-time laggy situations.

Not all of these issues present themselves in situations where ping is higher than average, but most of them seem to. I strongly encourage you guys to reassess your "testing" methods.
    PC//NA//AD
    Varomyr: v16 Sorcerer
    Lord Reek: v16 Nightblade
    Options
  • Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    HEY @ZOS_GinaBruno.

Define "future patch" for me, please.
    Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
    Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno for the updates again, I'll add them to the OP when I'm home tonight.

As a side note, were you able to go over the bugs you addressed in your first round of replies? I've updated a number of them with videos since then.

Check your curse tooltip before and after using mage light or inner light (with the might of the guild passive of course). The tooltip damage will increase, but the actual applied damage will not.

Empower may or may not be intended to increase DOT damage, but it IS increasing the tooltip (for Curse at least). Either way however, Curse should not be considered a DOT, neither should Mines. They do not proc surge crit heals, and Empower probably should work on these abilities. I don't see why it shouldnt.
    Kk, added to the list.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEY @ZOS_GinaBruno.

Define "future patch" for me, please.

A patch that will happen after now. Duh. :p
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empower doesn't work on proxy either
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what about critical charge? It worked fine before TG update, now it's completely broken.
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno for the updates again, I'll add them to the OP when I'm home tonight.

As a side note, were you able to go over the bugs you addressed in your first round of replies? I've updated a number of them with videos since then.

You're welcome, and that's on the list for tomorrow. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umm I'm still processing the 100k DK heal as working as designed...
    Edited by Caza99 on 17 March 2016 00:15
    PC NA - @MercerESO
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're welcome, and that's on the list for tomorrow. :)

Gina, is vicious death set working as intended?
    People are able to proc it even before the last hit lands.
    Vampires, who are supposed to have last minute mitigation, are being 1 shotted by VD proccing before theyre even dead
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on 17 March 2016 00:22
    PC NA

Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing springs: If you have manoeuver active, doesnt matter where you try to aim it healing springs will be centered on yourself and you lose manoeuver even if you're the only one standing in the AoE.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »
    Umm I'm still processing the 100k DK heal as working as designed...

Im guessing the DK heal is a HoT and the 100k is the total HoT you got while you had Embers on. All you gotta do is micromanage that Ember DoT and your heals will be better.
    PC NA

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    Healing springs: If you have manoeuver active, doesnt matter where you try to aim it healing springs will be centered on yourself and you lose manoeuver even if you're the only one standing in the AoE.
    Already addressed.
    11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players.
    This is working as intended.
    Options
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Forward momentum when jumping while standing still has been greatly reduced. This was actually a side effect from another bug fix we made where if a snared player jumped, their speed would not be reduced.

Is there going to be an attempt to "fix" this icky side effect?

Yeah, I can't tell if base movement speed is lower, but having major expedition lowered from 40%-30% with limits on forward momentum for sure make me feel sluggish at times
    Options