The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Suggestions for Improving Werewolves! New Suggestion added for One Tamriel update!

Glaiceana
Glaiceana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
  • Animations! The NPC werewolves have a walking crawl animation, this would be nice to have. When you walk as werewolf and try to sprint, it could perform this animation. Or perhaps you start off with the walk our werewolves have but then they drop to an all fours walk after a certain amount of time. (This should be our sneak animation! Suggested by @RAGUNAnoOne ) Also a jump up and hit attack is used by the NPCs but not us. We could have it with jump and hit perhaps? Light attack? Or animation for infectious claws? Perhaps it can even replace the very odd heavy attack animation, which I will discuss in a moment.
  • Emotes! Since the /playdead emote and /crouch work with werewolf, it would be nice to have one or two more emotes. Something like stretching or a new idle animation where the wolf sniffs or looks around. Why have only two that are compatible?
  • Heavy Attack! The Heavy Attack animation is a very odd looking movement. The werewolf spends too much time with arms wide open, before it finally does the attack. It would be nice if it could have more movement in that time to make it realistic. Rather than have the wolf stand there with arms open in a very vulnerable pose, almost asking for an arrow in the face or sword to the heart.
  • Remove Sanies Lupinus! Since Sanies Lupinus no longer wears off after 7 days, it now stays in your active effects long after you have become a werewolf. This means that both Sanies and Lycanthropy are always listed. It should be removed once you become a werewolf.
  • Dire Wolves summoning/deaths! Right now when your werewolf transformation ends with the Pack Leader morph, the dire wolves have a death animation and sound. I think it would be much better if they simply disappear or have some kind of un-summon animation. I find it kind of sad that they die in this way.
    NesM1If.png
  • Allow us to un-summon the Dire Wolves! I believe there should be a way to deactivate the dire wolves if you do not want them to appear when you transform. Or perhaps make it so they only attack an enemy if you hit that enemy or are hit by it first.
  • Berserker Eyes should be more red! The eyes on the Berserker Morph are actually the same as the Pack Leader, that is slightly orange, or dull red. It would look much cooler if they were a bright and deep red.
    XlI1TaB.png
  • Move the block shield in front of the werewolf! Right now when you block, your hands go through the shield. But in normal form it is perfectly in front of all of your character. See screenshots to demonstrate:
    xByXGng.png
    yak8U6n.png
    0bn2f2z.png
  • Allow us to take the werewolf quest at the shrine we are bitten! Since One Tamriel, we have had the amazing and useful ability to be able to bite any character in any alliance at any werewolf shrine! This is an amazing change! However, when a player is bitten at a shrine that is not their home alliance shrine, they do not receive the quest at that shrine. They have to return to enter the portal. This is needless, since the quest is in Hircine's realm, and to do with a deadric prince, not anything to do with alliances. So it shouldn't matter where the quest appears, it should be there at any werewolf shrine.
    Here is a video I did showing how it works in terms of a different alliance character biting at a non native shrine to them:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as7JbZ-g0cY
    But for the scenario I described above, it is not so simple. Basically:
    AD person is bitten at EP shrine in The Rift, but they must return to AD shrine in Reaper's March in order to actually complete the quest.
Berserker has now been added, this section is redundant since the Dark Brotherhood update, but I will leave it here for reference!gBR0SfE.png
  • Colour changes! Allow Berserker Morph to be a true black werewolf! Look at the NPC skins that are black, including Songamdir! A few people are adamant that there is a difference in the skin colour even now, so I worked to disprove this myth. You can see in the screenshots below that there is no difference in the werewolf skin colour.
Jh7X63n.pngIn this first screenshot, on the right, I stand with a normal Werewolf Transformation, no morphs yet, on a low level character, next to me is my boyfriend's wolf, which is the Berserker Morph.
8wuRAia.png
glsFKZv.pngI then took two more screenshots when I reset my morphs for my main character, who is VR12 and you can see there's no difference even for the player themselves.
WwAoBJY.pngI also took a screenshot next to my brothers IV Berserker werewolf. (This was to disprove the myth that your wolf becomes darker each level of Berserker you achieve) He stands on the right of this image.
Below are some images of how it should look. Since the texture clearly already exists in game, why can it not simply be applied to the player werewolves?
JIaprcJ.png
B3pf08U.png
*EDIT*:

These are just some suggestions I have that would help make the werewolf skill line make more sense and be more interesting and dynamic.

Edit: Added new suggestions after Dark Brotherhood changes! (01/06/16)
Edit2: Added new suggestion after One Tamriel! (12/10/16)
Edited by Glaiceana on 25 October 2016 12:05
Priests of Hircine
Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
Our total free bites: 7000+
Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
Total Champion Points: 1000+
Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
Playing since July 2015!
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer blonde and red head werewolves. Where are they? Give me that fur.
    Edited by KaleidoscopeEyz on 7 January 2016 18:52
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I prefer blonde and red head werewolves. Where are there? Give me that fur.

Well those colours are not in the game :) However, they would be nice to have. Perhaps a polymorph that can allow your wolf to look like that? (it can't be a morph since there are only two options)
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have werewolves preform a limited sneak using the crawl animations.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree OP.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to finally see werewolves influrnced by the darn moon phases. You know... because... MOON! AYOOOOOOAH! Two of them, actually, which just means more moon to howl to.

And of curse, lunar influence is a total classic in all werewold tales... so... maybe... how about:

- No WW transformation during new moon(s).

- Double transformation time during full moon(s).

- Also, "feed the beast" semi-mandatory transformation quest during full moon(s) - hunt and devour a "worthy prey" (aka, not just some run of the mill trash mob, but something more pleasing to hircine in terms of challenge) during one of the full moon(s) nights or suffer a hefty "hasn't fed" debuff for the next game-month (aka, RL week as I recall...)?

- Add alchemical "wolfbane" potion that cancels this debuff, requiring several very hard to find ingredients and possibly maxed alchemy skill (aka, can only be made with Lorkans tears). Also sold in crown store for thiose whose portmonee is bigger then their patience... ;)

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That is a perfect suggestion! Would definitely be the best use for it.
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far I I know they use to turn your werewolf black. The beserker morpth but they took it out or it bugged out and they never bothered to fix it, to me they need to re add it or fix werewolf colar change,
    Werewolves need to have silver weakness both in human form and in werewolf form, this would make them so much better in my opinion. That and the form needs to last a lot longer at night or when certain moon phases are happening.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on 7 January 2016 21:12
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to finally see werewolves influrnced by the darn moon phases. You know... because... MOON! AYOOOOOOAH! Two of them, actually, which just means more moon to howl to.

And of curse, lunar influence is a total classic in all werewold tales... so... maybe... how about:

- No WW transformation during new moon(s).

- Double transformation time during full moon(s).

- Also, "feed the beast" semi-mandatory transformation quest during full moon(s) - hunt and devour a "worthy prey" (aka, not just some run of the mill trash mob, but something more pleasing to hircine in terms of challenge) during one of the full moon(s) nights or suffer a hefty "hasn't fed" debuff for the next game-month (aka, RL week as I recall...)?

- Add alchemical "wolfbane" potion that cancels this debuff, requiring several very hard to find ingredients and possibly maxed alchemy skill (aka, can only be made with Lorkans tears). Also sold in crown store for thiose whose portmonee is bigger then their patience... ;)
    I love the double transformation time for full moons, that would be a really nice addition!
    As far I I know they use to turn your werewolf black. The beserker morpth but they took it out or it bugged out and they never bothered to fix it, to me they need to re add it or fix werewolf colar change,
    Werewolves need to have silver weakness both in human form and in werewolf form, this would make them so much better in my opinion. That and the form needs to last a lot longer at night or when certain moon phases are happening.
    Yes I believe it may have been in the game for a little while, I wonder why it has not returned if that is the case? White morph still works fine.

Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Nice ideas for the wearwolf changes, maybe one day we might see something like this!
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be cool if werewolf had a "travel" mode. When you "mount" your horse, instead you transform into a WW for traveling purposes. Same rules apply as for horse.
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc

• acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like more end game gear sets designed specifically for both werewolf and vampire.

Would also like monster helms and shoulders that influence vampire and werewolf abilities.

Hircines Pelt

2 - plus stamina recovery - while in werewolf form bleeds and dots do extra damage
    3 - plus max stamina - while in werewolf form all self heals over do extra healing
    4 - plus stamina recovery - while in werewolf form any ability use increases time in form by "X" seconds
    5 - 10 % chance while preforming a heavy or light attack plus "X" crit chance plus "X" weapon damage for "X" seconds with "Y" cooldown In werewolf chance I'm increased to 25 % and cooldown shortened

Hitcines Monster Set

1 - Plus 3 % crit chance & 6 % crit damage
    2 - 8 % chance any target effected with a bleed over time effect triggers blood frenzy summoning a pack of werewolfs to assist you increasing your weapon damage by X while they are present if in pack leader morph your transformation timer stops and is refreshed when pets mate killed in combat if in bersker morph weapon damage goes up by "X"
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fuzzybrick wrote: »
    I think it would be cool if werewolf had a "travel" mode. When you "mount" your horse, instead you transform into a WW for traveling purposes. Same rules apply as for horse.
    Interesting idea! That would be quite a useful feature, since the werewolf sprint is pretty fast!
    acw37162 wrote: »
    Would like more end game gear sets designed specifically for both werewolf and vampire.

Would also like monster helms and shoulders that influence vampire and werewolf abilities.

Hircines Pelt

2 - plus stamina recovery - while in werewolf form bleeds and dots do extra damage
    3 - plus max stamina - while in werewolf form all self heals over do extra healing
    4 - plus stamina recovery - while in werewolf form any ability use increases time in form by "X" seconds
    5 - 10 % chance while preforming a heavy or light attack plus "X" crit chance plus "X" weapon damage for "X" seconds with "Y" cooldown In werewolf chance I'm increased to 25 % and cooldown shortened

Hitcines Monster Set

1 - Plus 3 % crit chance & 6 % crit damage
    2 - 8 % chance any target effected with a bleed over time effect triggers blood frenzy summoning a pack of werewolfs to assist you increasing your weapon damage by X while they are present if in pack leader morph your transformation timer stops and is refreshed when pets mate killed in combat if in bersker morph weapon damage goes up by "X"
    Good ideas also. I'd love for the Savior's Hide set to be VR16 as well.
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • paulsgruff
    paulsgruff
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OPs suggestions and most points made in the thread, werewolf could definitely do with some attention. The missing black werewolf skin for berserker seems to be a very obvious issue that should be pretty simple to address.

I love the idea of moon phases having some kind of influence. I'd even go as far as saying that, at full moon only, you shouldn't be able to resist the transformation and be forced into werewolf form until sunrise to add an interesting benefit/drawback/dynamic to the skill line.

As said in the previous post by OP, it'd also be nice see the Savior's Hide set max out at higher than VR12. I'd also like to see relevant skill line specific sets such as this provide a unique transformation armour that shows on your werewolf for some extra appearance variety and customisability.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    paulsgruff wrote: »
    Agree with OPs suggestions and most points made in the thread, werewolf could definitely do with some attention. The missing black werewolf skin for berserker seems to be a very obvious issue that should be pretty simple to address.

I love the idea of moon phases having some kind of influence. I'd even go as far as saying that, at full moon only, you shouldn't be able to resist the transformation and be forced into werewolf form until sunrise to add an interesting benefit/drawback/dynamic to the skill line.

As said in the previous post by OP, it'd also be nice see the Savior's Hide set max out at higher than VR12. I'd also like to see relevant skill line specific sets such as this provide a unique transformation armour that shows on your werewolf for some extra appearance variety and customisability.
    That would definitely be an awesome mechanic, to have the werewolf transformation forced the whole in-game night for full moons. It would work very well for werewolf guild meetups and role plays, since you could all arrive at a set place, and await the moment you all transform for that night. Although I suppose it would only work if you have Werewolf Slotted, or at least active.

I never thought about armour either, that now reminds me of the Skyrim mod:
    maxresdefault.jpg
    So perhaps it can work that only werewolf specific armour will show on the werewolf model once transformed. Perhaps it shouldn't be quite as over the top as the Daedric style armour in the above picture, but some form of armour would be interesting.
    Edited by Glaiceana on 11 January 2016 16:12
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been requested basically since the game released. I have played since early access (first time werewolves were available to play as) and I do not believe the black werewolf was ever placed for the berserker morph. Back then the white werewolf was completely useless so everyone chose Berserker and we all stayed the same grey.

For animations, it took forever for us just to get the four limbed sprint. Would love to see more of the animations already in game brought over to the werewolf players.

The werewolf has come a LOOONG way from what it was, back when we only had Pounce and Roar. Still could use some polishing but I don't have faith ZoS will do anything unless they put it in the Crown Store. ...Don't want to give them any ideas...
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on 11 January 2016 16:11
  • ralonasan
    ralonasan
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to redo all animations for WW. Looks like crap.
    The ESO Forum Common Complaint Checklist: ☑
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Sorcerers.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Nightblades.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Dragonknights.
    ☐ Nerf/Buff Templars.
    ☐ THIS IS P2W!
    ☐ L2P n00b.
    ☐ Where is the LOL button??
    ☐ Fix PvP lag.
    ☐ LFG is full of scrubs.
    ☐ WHEN WILL YOU ADD CONSOLE TEXT CHAT?
    ☐ WHEN ARE ARENAS COMING?
    ☐ Natch Potes.
    ☐ Nerf Veteran Maelstrom Arena.
    ☐ Race Change ETA?
    ☐ Please add the Barber Shop!
    ☐ Why don't Trials scale?
    ☐ Working as intended.
    ☐ Why did you nerf/buff this?
    ☐ When will "thing" be added?
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »

That is a perfect suggestion! Would definitely be the best use for it.

Yeah it reminds me of the Curse of Hircine Resurrected animation every time i see it in that mod they can sneak
    paulsgruff wrote: »

That would definitely be an awesome mechanic, to have the werewolf transformation forced the whole in-game night for full moons. It would work very well for werewolf guild meetups and role plays, since you could all arrive at a set place, and await the moment you all transform for that night. Although I suppose it would only work if you have Werewolf Slotted, or at least active.

I never thought about armour either, that now reminds me of the Skyrim mod:
    maxresdefault.jpg
    So perhaps it can work that only werewolf specific armour will show on the werewolf model once transformed. Perhaps it shouldn't be quite as over the top as the Daedric style armour in the above picture, but some form of armour would be interesting.

I would love this as well I mean heck the transformation takes your current equipment and applies the WW defense increase to it. by manipulating a player werewolves armor it will not only add variety it will show what a characters build might be. It can use the same scripts as player armor since unlike Skyrim the armor is still equipped when you are in wolf form.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This has been requested basically since the game released. I have played since early access (first time werewolves were available to play as) and I do not believe the black werewolf was ever placed for the berserker morph. Back then the white werewolf was completely useless so everyone chose Berserker and we all stayed the same grey.

For animations, it took forever for us just to get the four limbed sprint. Would love to see more of the animations already in game brought over to the werewolf players.

The werewolf has come a LOOONG way from what it was, back when we only had Pounce and Roar. Still could use some polishing but I don't have faith ZoS will do anything unless they put it in the Crown Store. ...Don't want to give them any ideas...
    Wow, I couldn't imagine not having the four legged sprint. Its interesting to know what werewolf used to be like. And yes I've heard people say yes and no to Berserker having been in the game before.
    ralonasan wrote: »
    They need to redo all animations for WW. Looks like crap.
    I don't think all the animations are bad :) The sprint is great, and most of the attacks are awesome, except heavy attack as I explained. The idle animation may be a little too repetitive though.
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • JollyGhost
    JollyGhost
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with most of this, also want werewolf to last longer, and allow us to resurrect in werewolf form!
    Youtube Channel
    CP: 1000+
    -The Crow: EP, Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DD, Vampire.
    Alphonse Gabriel Capone: EP, Nord, Nightblade, Tank, Werewolf.
    Za'sien The Afflicted: AD, Khajiit, Nightblade, DD, Werewolf.
    Uncle Google: DC, Wood Elf, Templar, DD, Werewolf.
    Lol-Us-Maximus-Heal-Us: EP, Breton, Templar, Healer.

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS you should consider these (especially my ideas :* ) Please show your support to make werewolves more fun!
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS you should consider these (especially my ideas :* ) Please show your support to make werewolves more fun!
    I'd at least love to hear some feedback about why the Berserker Morph can't have the black texture when the Pack Leader can function fine with a different colour. I don't remember ever hearing them comment on that, as to whether it is a bug or just something they don't want to or can't implement. Especially considering the white texture is ONLY used on players, therefore doesn't exist elsewhere in the game, and yet the black texture IS used in other models.
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • attackjet
    attackjet
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they should add an ability to be a zombie or a dwarven and add skill lines for them. I was talking about this in another posy about vampires. This would be awesome and would add a lot of customized and unique ness to the games. Just my two cents
  • attackjet
    attackjet
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^and a dwarven*
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how zombies could ever be anything but awful in this game it may seem decent in that oblivion mod but I don't know how it would even work here.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @attackjet I don't think they would allow us to play as zombies, at least not as a default race/skill line. It would be very odd. But maybe a small fun quest where it happens? :) And you mean a dwarf btw, the word dwarven means it is something to do with dwarfs, like a dwarven sword. Dwarven on its own isn't a race :)

Anyway, on topic! I was asked just yesterday in my guild if the Berserker is actually a black wolf. We all still want it! :) Especially as most people choose it because it is better for combat in most cases.
    Edited by Glaiceana on 17 January 2016 14:58
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • paulsgruff
    paulsgruff
    ✭✭✭
    Adding to the travel mode idea earlier in the thread, I was thinking that it may even be nice to have your Werewolf form be available as a 'mount' to select. So pressing 'H' would put you in a special stance to prepare you to transform (instead of using your ultimate to do so), then you actually transform once you start holding sprint, diving forwards into werewolf form. You would then run as a werewolf, draining your mount's stamina pool instead of your combat one, and when you stop running/sprinting or run out of stamina you transform straight back to avoid abusing the system for a sustained regular werewolf transformation.
    Anyway, on topic! I was asked just yesterday in my guild if the Berserker is actually a black wolf. We all still want it! :) Especially as most people choose it because it is better for combat in most cases.

Agreed and have also seen a few questions in game about this, would definitely still love to see the black werewolf skin available in Berserker morph.
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    All of these are solid ideas that ZOS should take into consideration. Either bringing sets already available up to v16 or allowing us to craft a 6-8 trait set to benefit being a werewolf.
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
  • Cogo
    Cogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heavy attack animation is silly and I'd love that to look at least like an attack.

Werewolves are good. A bit too good now when I can almost stay WW form forever as long as I fight.
    Oghur Hatemachine, Guild leader of The Nephilim - EU Megaserver
    Orc Weapon Specialist and Warchief of the Ebonheart Pact - Trueflame Cyrodiil War Campaign
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire

"My build? Improvise, overcome and adapt!"
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My suggestion that would prob not work is. All the werewolf skills outside of the form could be used but much weaker version but still is good enough to be strong on their own.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have edited the first post to include a new point about Sanies Lupinus. Since Sanies Lupinus no longer wears off after 7 days, it now stays in your active effects long after you have become a werewolf. This means that both Sanies and Lycanthropy are always listed. It should be removed once you become a werewolf. I have two characters now that only have Lycanthropy listed, and two thar have both active effects.
    Edited by Glaiceana on 25 February 2016 10:55
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!