The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Live Ideas

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ever think about inviting streamers or YouTubers on the show? I'm sure it'll make for interesting conversation.
  • Moatsquirrel
    Moatsquirrel
    Soul Shriven
    We need silly mounts a mighty cow or perhaps an ostrich to ride proudly to battle with our cauldron helm!

Idea number 2: More werebeast options, i'm not saying we need them to have a whole new attack sets but rather a re-skin/costume. After hitting level 5 werewolf and you choose your morph, you can go to the (werewolf altar)shrine pay X amount to switch the look of leader of the pack or berserker to , weresenche,werebear, orwearcroc. obviously it would still be a white or black skinned/furred beast depending.

I was going to say make the skeleton morph have beast skeletons but the dark brotherhood took care of that one with the litany of blood achievement . :D
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever think about inviting streamers or YouTubers on the show? I'm sure it'll make for interesting conversation.

Noooooooo ! please, just no !

Streamers and Youtubers already have their channels. If you want to see and hear them, you know where to go.
    If we want to listen to players talking to ZOS, we have this forum already.

ESO Live is for ZOS talking to us, not for us watching ZOS talking to someone who is not representative of anything or anyone.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit agrees with those who would like to hear more tales from the beardy story man.

Maybe some more stories about how wonderful khajiit are?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "let's talk metrics" section.

Mudcrabs killed, players slain, skyshards collected, average ping in Cyrodiil, fastest 1-50 level speed, number of NBs, ratio CP160 vs lowbie players, ...

I'm sure there's enough stats being kept to last us a lifetime.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ID like to see:

The stream actually being ready and not you guys doodling around for 20minutes because you werent ready.

More PvP related topics instead of the stale "We haven't forgot"

Guest Stars

Brian Wheeler because I feel like he is dead or something

Important topics rather than the goofy remarks of how Wrobel found a freaking Pikachu on his way to work

You know a more professional podcast

Formatting aside, I couldn't agree with this more! Also, how about a segment where you answer nearly 200 pages of questions from the AUA thread? Just sayin'. :wink:
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Could we possibly have a regular game and Tamriel lore section with Loremaster Lawrence, please? :smile:

Yes, please more with the Loremaster!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see more of the road ahead type stuff, I know you cant go into detail about new content, but what's the road map look like, what kind of exciting things do we have coming up, a good ole morale booster for the player base.

I would like to see what goes into identifying a bug and the steps needed to fix them. What really happens when we submit a bug report or report or report a player for a bad name or something, where does our report go, who sees it and acts on it.

I always like the Q and A just tackle some hard hitting issues once in a while.

Any new fan art or cosplay, I thought there was some amazing fan created art and costumes.

I enjoy the show, had some good laughs we need more of the Lore Master on the show, Lawrence is always one of the best guests. I enjoy seeing the staff and hearing them talk about their jobs and seeing how most of them really seem to enjoy what they do.

I have not missed one live episode yet. :) and have taken part in every give away and my luck is bad never won one yet.. LOL
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on July 20, 2016 10:42AM
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to see DEVELOPER's PLAY the game as LIVE

want them to go trials or dungeons or make pvp with some known ESO PLAYERS...

of course: WITHOUT ANY special BUFF on their characters:)...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Do you do "behind the scenes"? Like a brief video diary of the team and what they get up to?

I'd like to tag along on this one and request that we instead of seeing an artist or content designer talking about their work actually show a bit of work on their workstation. E.g.

-Show a costume, mount or skin is developed, either a real (in-game) one, or a made up one ("Lawrence Schick costume").

-World building, how you sculpture the world and drop in assets. Sometimes when I explore outside the regular map I finds area markers or even half- or fully finished areas. Makes me curious.

-World building, inserting NPC's and quests. How do you fill up a world and add layers? For example the Hollow City.

-Foo
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would love some sort of event/competition like guess that place.. guess that NPC's name.. where you can find that NPC and so on between the viewers with a special limited edition prize (mount/costume/pet)
    PC EU

• GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite some seemingly setback here and there, which some issues and concerns have been or are still being voiced by some players, overall, I have enjoyed my experience with ESO contents and looking forward for what are more to come. I also want to say to ZOS and developers.. keep up the good work, and try the best that you all can to address whatever issues and concerns are plaguing the gameplay and mechanics of ESO. Overall, though, kudos with putting together a very good game. To me, (putting aside that I have not played any other MMORPG type games) much of the contents, transition and sceneries within ESO are seemingly amazing and can put you at awe at times. A bit of gratitude and appreciation, from this one (who is not a Khajiit). Lol!
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another update on what's being done to improve Cyrodiil performance would also be nice.. considering the last state of Cyrodiil post by Brian Wheeler in the Alliance section was from June 2015.

We're a year later and let's just say, you guys aren't there yet... would be nice to get some sort of update.. or even every 2nd/3rd show a look at what has and is being done.. because frankly, it's embarrassing the current state, even more so, the silence.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see some Life at ZOS from the server staff, maybe tell that story from when that Khajiit snuck into the data center and... whups, I was not supposed to mention that.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Some great ideas in here guys, thanks! We'll go through everything and see if we can implement some of these in our next show. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see some Life at ZOS from the server staff, maybe tell that story from when that Khajiit snuck into the data center and... whups, I was not supposed to mention that.

Only if khajiit is also free to tell her own version of the events. The wires they smelt like dinner.

How was khajiit to know they were so very not for the dinner? :(

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This only takes 3 mins...can we see a member of the team complete last boss vma in 1st person? To date I haven't seen anyone in the game do it.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about cooking a ingame recipe?
    That would really be awesome and original!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ID like to see:

The stream actually being ready and not you guys doodling around for 20minutes because you werent ready.

More PvP related topics instead of the stale "We haven't forgot"

Guest Stars

Brian Wheeler because I feel like he is dead or something

Important topics rather than the goofy remarks of how Wrobel found a freaking Pikachu on his way to work

You know a more professional podcast

I agree here.
    See if you cover the topics and then within a specified section input silly it works but often times we are seeing silly when it's something important which either is frustrating cause we miss the intent or we don't get to QnA which is really the most important part other than seeing mindless amounts of in-game video which should've been pre-recorded for the most part and 10 sec videos should be prepped to pull in based on streaming text questions and forum questions.

Basically this needs to respond to the customer base and not be a ZOS agenda feed. The website marketing is for that, not ESO live. Live is suppose to be an interaction with the customers that brings value and not waste 1.5 hours of our time which largely is the case.

And please stop doing anything like announcing events that are better if written on the forums and the marketing sites as well as Twitter and Facebook.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mudcrab Revolution. Make it happen Zenimax! Please?
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • MidknightWolf
    MidknightWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Can you believe we’ve broadcasted almost 40 episodes of our Twitch show, ESO Live? Over the years (yes, years!) we’ve chatted with ESO developers about their jobs here at ZeniMax Online, shown you some amazing community creations, given you a preview of upcoming content, and more. As we continue to plan for more shows, we’d like to hear what you want to see. If there are things we’re doing now that you enjoy, old segments you’d like to see brought back, or have new ideas that you’d like us to consider, tell us in this thread!

Please keep in mind that although we’d love to show you all the new features we’re developing (and we know you can’t wait to see them), we do have other plans about when we’ll be talking about these.

Thanks!

First off I would like to send my thanks to you all for your hard work putting shows like this together. I would like to see it continued as a dedicated By-Weekly event!

I love how the developers and community gals run the show. The only thing I would like to see more of are topics on the forums that are just touched upon in ESO Live with out much detail. Such as the Dungeon Finder, Hackers, Exploits. I would like to hear more detail about what is being done to fix each of these and other things, how the Dev's feel progress on fixes are coming along, and maybe a more reliable timeline as to when to expect change/fixes.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This only takes 3 mins...can we see a member of the team complete last boss vma in 1st person? To date I haven't seen anyone in the game do it.

If they added an achievement for this, I'm sure somebody will do it.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Behind the scene" of some decisions, like PvP balance or dungeon lore creating.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO, thinking back... an old idea that could be resurrected.

Community events. Even if you don't do anything on an ESO Live, we really need a calendar for events like this.
    Agreed. I miss the Community Events section, and Life at ZOS was a good one too; doesn't need to be every episode like it used to be, but having it occasionally would be good.
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Could we possibly have a regular game and Tamriel lore section with Loremaster Lawrence, please? :smile:

Yes, I would love to see how they come up with the names of Town/Cities Characters etc
    Also agreed. I'd love a regular Lore with Lawrence segment.

It would also be good to see some more Armchair Developer in the future:
    Ask Us Anything – ESO Live 1/15/16
    Enodoc - You did an "Armchair Developer" segment a while ago on underwater exploration and combat. Would you consider doing another "Armchair Developer" feature on flying mounts?
    We’ll consider it. Thanks for the idea!
    The original thread for Armchair Developer suggested that it would be semi-regular, not a one-off.

Finally, the Ask Us Anything thread has been filling up quite a lot recently; if possible, please consider looking back over it and answering some of the older questions. It's great that thread exists, but older questions get lost if there isn't an Ask Us Anything segment for a few weeks. (Also, please continue posting the answers in that thread too, it's useful to refer back to.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    (Also, please continue posting the answers in that thread too, it's useful to refer back to.)

^This, so much.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about a segment where Zenimax goes over known bugs and bugs being worked on? That would help reassure people a LOT.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you please join us players in Cyrodiil on XBOX One during an ESO live stream? I'd love to see if you experience the same crashing and lag that we do.

I'm 100% serious about this.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could you please join us players in Cyrodiil on XBOX One during an ESO live stream? I'd love to see if you experience the same crashing and lag that we do.

I'm 100% serious about this.

I doubt they will because it would compromise their identity on their regular character(s).
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm this one wonders if occasionally - when there is not much new content you are able to discuss - if you could do the occasional 'themed' show? Maybe themed by the races or the alliances or themed to a particular festival or season of the year yes? Even perhaps themed by area in terms of the art and the lore and the writing and the everything that went into that particular location?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a deep delve into why spell crafting was put on the back burner.
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!