The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[BUG] Alchemical Amplification enchantment is no longer working as of Update 10; still broken in U11

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
BROKEN:
jPth4cE.png

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Drink a potion and make a note of the effect duration on your character sheet.
  2. Equip a piece of jewelry with the Alchemical Amplification enchantment.
  3. Drink a potion and make a note of the effect duration on your character sheet.

Expected results: The effect duration should be longer with the enchantment equipped.

Actual results: The effect duration is the same regardless of whether the enchantment is equipped.

Additional notes: This enchantment was working perfectly prior to Dark Brotherhood. It was broken by the Dark Brotherhood update, alongside Medicinal Use. Although the latest PC patch did fix Medicinal Use, it did not fix this enchantment: I tested this enchantment before and after the Medicinal Use fix went into effect, and it was broken and still remains broken.

Also, the tooltips on potions do reflect the enchantment. The tooltip durations will go up and down as I equip/unequip the enchanted jewelry piece. But as in the case with the Medicinal Use bug, the tooltips are incorrect. The actual duration, as observed by buff timers and by watching the effect (if testing using an invisibility potion) is indeed bugged, despite the tooltip being correct.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Please look into this. I had hoped that whatever fix went in for Medicinal Use would fix this seemingly-related issue, but it has not.
Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
Personal best scores:
Dungeon trifectas:
Media: YouTubeTwitch