The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Great, Bank Bug fixed, when do we get our gold back?

KerinKor
KerinKor
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally the bug is fixed, excellent, now what about what we lost?

Yes, I know we're not getting what we lost back but that's clearly not an acceptable situation as you accept ZOS, so when are you going to stop talking about it and announce what you're going to do?

The patch notes merely tell us to open another ticket, is that what we're now expected to do because all along you've said we didn't?

You have provided no way for us to monitor and update open tickets so I certainly have no idea if my ticket is even still open. The gold I lost wasn't much but in this game getting gold without exploiting isn't easy early on so I need it.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just replied to my old ticket hoping it would bump it, we'll see I guess.
    I would be a little annoyed if after a week and a half of patient waiting for the issue to be fixed so I could have the slots back I had to submit a new ticket when there is a nice outstanding one sitting there.

Ticket number in case any nice people happen to go past and think "Gee that nice Turelus guy who posts such helpful things needs help!" # 140409-020339

:p
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • bwilson.homeb16_ESO
    Bank bug is fixed? Can't find any patch notes. Got a link?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • bwilson.homeb16_ESO
    Awesome, thanks. Had yesterday's date on it so I'd missed it
  • bwilson.homeb16_ESO
    My previous ticket was marked 'solved', so I submitted a new one

"We are sorry that your issue wasn't resolved yet, but your previous ticket wasn't closed but updated and is being reviewed as so many other players that fell under the same situation.

The issue will be dealt with in an upcoming patch. Not this one that has transpired. It will be a massive patch, so you can take notice of it"

So now I don't know what to think because that completely contradicts the patch notes, and I've no idea what a 'solved' ticket means if it doesn't mean closed...