The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

RIP EU SERVER

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: We turned off all Guild History Read Requests for the time being, and things are starting to improve. Please let us know if you're continuing to notice oddities or issues. We'll let everyone know when we plan to re-enable the Guild History Read Requests.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friendlist and my guild lists are completely empty.
    I can't queue into any campaigns.
    Seems like PC EU is having a stroke.
    BountifulResponsibleArgali-size_restricted.gif

You get an awesome just for that Eddy Wally gif!
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sirvandal wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're currently working on some things to resolve these issues, which includes things such as friends lists or guilds not loading, intermittent crashing, etc. We'll keep you posted.

Also fixing all trader bids? Manny good guild didn't get there spot....lots of spots are hired by fluffy puff guilds with no merchandise at all.....

We're looking into this as well.

i remember last time zos was lookig into this. they said they cannot change guild spots and so on.

A roll back, tbh the only way.....also with the 1.000.000.000 refunds some guilds had for there lost bids....

right. if that gold stays in game tradings gonna be doomed.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Sirvandal
    Sirvandal
    ✭✭✭
    Update: We turned off all Guild History Read Requests for the time being, and things are starting to improve. Please let us know if you're continuing to notice oddities or issues. We'll let everyone know when we plan to re-enable the Guild History Read Requests.

Roll back the server......?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BountifulResponsibleArgali-size_restricted.gif

Eddy Wally <3<3<3<3<3
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    so the fix is to literally "switch it off and on again"?
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must be a rollback please.

Maybe look at the timer on hiring a guild for empty kiosks to something like 1 hour as it looks like the Multi bidding job overran because of server performance and people were able to hire 'empty' kiosks before the calculations for multi bidding completed.
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're currently working on some things to resolve these issues, which includes things such as friends lists or guilds not loading, intermittent crashing, etc. We'll keep you posted.

Also fixing all trader bids? Manny good guild didn't get there spot....lots of spots are hired by fluffy puff guilds with no merchandise at all.....

We're looking into this as well.

i remember last time zos was lookig into this. they said they cannot change guild spots and so on.

:D that will again today. I laughed real hard when someone just came and got the spot I win with 10k and go away :D
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the fix is to literally "switch it off and on again"?

I feel like that fixes 90% of the tech problems I have to deal with. The other 9% are solved by calling tech support and then the machine works perfectly once someone else takes a look. The final 1%, on the other hand, those are a bear to work out.
    Edited by VaranisArano on 18 August 2019 20:08
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5oIwdX7.png

Seems crafting is a little broken as well.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to fixing EU (I'm so sorry, guys), please PREVENT this from happening on PCNA.
    Edited by reoskit on 18 August 2019 20:33
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Just reroll the bids of tonight tomorrow while the Server was down, the Issue seems to be that random guys could hire Traders before the Game finished calculating the bids...
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to remind all the people who said they are fixing this that our skepticism was warranted.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

after u slowed down the guidl history read function in u23 and blocked addons from reading, what is the current excuse from zos for it?

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭

So Guild History seems to be once again the root of all problems.. maybe having that (really) fixed before implementing a new bidding system would have been nice. You know, just to avoid having the server half die on us..

Just a thought..
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭

Thats all fine and dandy for people with performance issues but what about the guild traders that have been done out of trader spots? I am currently sat looking at my guild page saying i have a trader with the mail to say i won also but said trader belongs to another guild who clicked hire while the system worked out all the math on an abacus, you either need more coal for the fire or better hamsters in the wheels, what's the crack with that Jack?
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasann wrote: »

Thats all fine and dandy for people with performance issues but what about the guild traders that have been done out of trader spots? I am currently sat looking at my guild page saying i have a trader with the mail to say i won also but said trader belongs to another guild who clicked hire while the system worked out all the math on an abacus, you either need more coal for the fire or better hamsters in the wheels, what's the crack with that Jack?

This is appalling. If you won the bid, you should have the Guild Trader.

As a PC-NA Guildmaster who also bids for up to two other guilds, I am VERY concerned about this happening to us at our Trader flip in 4.5 hours. I sincerely hope that there will be ZOS technical employees on hand to ensure this ***-up doesn't affect our server too.

And of course, that PC-EU guilds get the Traders they bid on.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Our trader in Cormount was showing the Bid on Trader and Hire Trader option when I went to place our bid for next week. Shortly after that someone must have come along who didn't have a trader and they hired it even though we won our trader this week.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on 18 August 2019 20:33
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why ignore ll the warnings about multi bidding?

I currently have no trader.

We appeared on a spot we bid a huge amount on, then disappeared from that spot, then we seem to be listed on our second spot but another guild is on that spot. Meanwhile a guild with nothing to sell is on our first choice.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭

You need to rollback now!
    1. People bid millions for the spot, system says they won, but in reality they just watched someone getting their spot for 10k, as they cannot hire - system says they already hired.
    2. First bidding money is now gone for good.
    3. 10k guilds now trading like crazy, good for them (also mine too as I grab one) but this is wrong.
    4. Refunds are 4x, so basically who bidded 10m each now has 360million back. Good for me :P but not not cool and wrong.
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyberjanet wrote: »
    5oIwdX7.png

Just what I said in post #48
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Basically all guild leaders who participated in trader bidding got their bids refunded multiple times. Quadruple I think? If we aren't in for a rollback then things will be pretty interesting...
    The devil's in the details.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it was easier to disregard us.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even place multiple bids but I got 7 Guild Trader Won emails...
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    5oIwdX7.png

Screenshot_20190818_133437.png

Ya... maybe just a little xD
    "But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bid twice for one guild.

I have 7 “bid lost” emails.

None of them identify which guild they are for.

This new system isn’t exactly working as I thought it would :wink:
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jsut say it again, the UI does make perfect sense! Beside a few weird things like 95% of the things are as it should be in the G page and in the Guild finder! (about the Tradernpcs)

I still think a simple redo on the Bids will fix the Traders!

But i doubt they will do it..
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it's better - its' good. But you did exactly the same stuff as before... I thought we were ahead of that guild-history-disable phase. :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I currently have no trader.

We appeared on a spot we bid a huge amount on, then disappeared from that spot, then we seem to be listed on our second spot but another guild is on that spot. Meanwhile a guild with nothing to sell is on our first choice.

To be entirely fair, I don't think any of the warnings about multibidding predicted anything as crazy as this!

Guilds "winning" bids, but not the traders
    All traders up for 10k
    4x refunds

Yeah, no one saw this insanity coming. :lol:
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »
    5oIwdX7.png

Screenshot_20190818_133437.png

Ya... maybe just a little xD

Also "inspiration" bonus to max lvl craft toons returned to daily writs :D it looks like some part of the patch was taken from outdated code.
This discussion has been closed.