Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assasin Personality

• Rimasaurus
    Rimasaurus
    ✭✭
    I was looking forward seeing a nice little surprise in the store once the event was over but nooo. :/
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hoped that Brassy Assassin Personality would show up today. =(
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Solda
    Solda
    I came back from college hoping to see Brassy Assassin Personality but only sadness showed up. :(
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw ZOS symbol, came in thinking maybe they said something about bringing back knowing full well its one of the "remove your posts because someone offended someone" posts. Change those damn symbols of those guys.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping the brassy assassin personality would show up before the end of morrowind anniversary.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to gift this to my wife.
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we should, at this point, be happy that we got a "soon" and not simply more silence. We have two very plausible windows coming "soon".
    1: New crown crate season in early March that may include the Brassy Assassin Personality
    2: The Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood event, also in early March, which may include the Brassy Assassin Personality (it would fit the theme with the Brotherhood)

Fingers crossed! "Soon" can't come soon enough!
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didhave an adventure with the beloved Naryu, with her brassy assassin personality in gold coast. Best sweetroll ever. And yeah, I killed those sheetforbrains that was targetting her.
    Edited by russelmmendoza on 18 February 2019 23:44
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that if you submit a detailed and polite ticket to support, you might get lucky and get someone in support who will make a swap for you. Be concise but include the exact name of the items and the number of crowns, like this:

Brassy Assassin Personality: 1200 crowns
    Adorable Assassin Hairstyle: 400 crowns
    Total: 1600 crowns

Start by saying that you have heard that sometimes it is possible to get items that are no longer available in the crown store if you send a ticket to support. Have the crowns in your account ready to go. Expect that it will take a few days, as they have to escalate it. Be patient and polite, you might get lucky. I did!
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »
    I can confirm that if you submit a detailed and polite ticket to support, you might get lucky and get someone in support who will make a swap for you. Be concise but include the exact name of the items and the number of crowns, like this:

Start by saying that you have heard that sometimes it is possible to get items that are no longer available in the crown store if you send a ticket to support. Have the crowns in your account ready to go. Expect that it will take a few days, as they have to escalate it. Be patient and polite, you might get lucky. I did!

If its not too much trouble, if you know that is, what is the outfit, my beloved Naryu, is wearing with the brassy assassin personality in morrowind. And how much so I can include it in the support ticket.
    Edited by russelmmendoza on 19 February 2019 00:21
  • Solda
    Solda
    Pevey wrote: »

If its not too much trouble, if you know that is, what is the outfit, my beloved Naryu, is wearing with the brassy assassin personality in morrowind. And how much so I can include it in the support ticket.

Naryu’s Morag Tong Costume - Crown Store – 2,000 Crowns
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love a return of the Passy Brassassin Ersonality.

Did I do that right?
    Uryel wrote: »
    Event ended today, 7 pages of comment from people ready to spend money on that, and the only answer we got was "hey, don't bump threads".

That's ZOS for you, people. If I ran a business the way they do, I'd live on the street.

I'm bemused by this myself.

Loads of people: "Zos, we want to buy your product"

Zos: "Stop telling us that."

LOLWUT!

• russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    I would love a return of the Passy Brassassin Ersonality.

Did I do that right?
    Uryel wrote: »
    Event ended today, 7 pages of comment from people ready to spend money on that, and the only answer we got was "hey, don't bump threads".

That's ZOS for you, people. If I ran a business the way they do, I'd live on the street.

I'm bemused by this myself.

Loads of people: "Zos, we want to buy your product"

Zos: "Stop telling us that."

LOLWUT!

You did it wrong.

Passy brassassin ersonality.

There, fix it for you.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its like this is a meme at this point where saying we want the brassy assassin personality delays it by a few days
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    its like this is a meme at this point where saying we want the brassy assassin personality delays it by a few days

I don't think just saying brassy assassin personality does the delay. You have to say it with right attitude, be all brassy and stuff. Like that: brassy assassin personality! And then bam! Another week of waiting!

I was hoping I could play through TG and DB using brassy assassin personality but I guess I'll have to do without. I want to unlock the dailies at least before the events start.
    Edited by Michae on 19 February 2019 06:52
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Solda
    Solda
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd be a tiny bit more specific. "Soon" and "All good things ... " in ZoS terms, could mean a year from now :disappointed:
    EU / NA / PC
  • Solda
    Solda
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    I wish they'd be a tiny bit more specific. "Soon" and "All good things ... " in ZoS terms, could mean a year from now :disappointed:

Yeah I know the feel, I want it right now but I know that ain't gonna happen :/
  • dusk22
    dusk22
    Soul Shriven
    Naryu is in the Dark Brotherhood DLC. So there is hope they are saving the items for that event. Considering there isn’t a lot of thieves guild/dark brotherhood crown items to offer.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dusk22 wrote: »
    Naryu is in the Dark Brotherhood DLC. So there is hope they are saving the items for that event. Considering there isn’t a lot of thieves guild/dark brotherhood crown items to offer.
    I mean... she shows up for a small portion of one single quest... It was just extra disappointing to most of us to ride the Morrowind event hype, hoping for the brassy assassin personality (and adorable assassin hair!) every CS reset, and then being slapped in the face with a respec scroll discount on the last day of the event :lol:

Let's hope the DB/TG event is our lucky charm then. They could be bringing back any number of things though that fit thematically into the event far more than the brassy assassin personality, such as not one but two houses on the Gold Coast and one in Hew's Bane, the Hubalajad's Treasure furniture bundle and the Sithis statue furnishing, several redguard style costumes, different types of camel mounts and several types of sep adder and dragon frog pets.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will somehow find room for the brassy assassin personality and adorable assassin hair amongst the DB/TG event's Crown Store offers. :wink:
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solda wrote: »

We're planning on bringing it back soon but haven't announced exact dates yet. It will be in the month's Crown Store Showcase when it does return so there won't be any ambiguity about when it will be on sale :)
    Staff Post
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect. Thank you!

This approach addresses the concerns I raised earlier:
    reoskit wrote: »
    So, now there's the issue that the Crown Showcase has been announced and the personality/hair/Azura pack/etc weren't included.

If they decide to suddenly offer it, they're going to catch hell from people who miss that announcement. "I looked and it wasn't in the showcase and then you put it up when I wasn't looking, etc etc."
    Edited by reoskit on 19 February 2019 15:16
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Finally someone has shown us mercy! But you know we won't stop until we get the exact date, right? ;)

And what about Naryu's costume? Can w count on that one returning too?
    Edited by Michae on 19 February 2019 15:42
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • dusk22
    dusk22
    Soul Shriven
    Glad we got confirmation. Here’s hoping for the Erstwhile Sanctuary and Sithis Statues to come back next month. I got my crowns ready.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're planning on bringing it back soon but haven't announced exact dates yet. It will be in the month's Crown Store Showcase when it does return so there won't be any ambiguity about when it will be on sale :)

Nice! Will we be able to get it by gems?
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker thank you for coming right out and telling us. I can tell you that it’s greatly appreciated but a whole lot of people including me.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hakan wrote: »

If it's supposed to be announced in showcase I bet it's gonna be for crowns, not part of the crate.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plz adorable assassin too
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    hakan wrote: »

If it's supposed to be announced in showcase I bet it's gonna be for crowns, not part of the crate.

Ah damn. Anyone feels generous to donate a personality? :)