Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login to account section on website?

The Uninvited
The Uninvited
✭✭✭✭✭
When trying to login to account, both my wife and I are getting the following message:
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is:

Game and forum work fine on the other hand.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 31 October 2022 18:43
Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah I have the same issue, doesn't matter if I take the german or english login, it's on both for PC/Mac.

And I need to reactivate ESO Plus :'(
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the problem my wife has too, I have 100 days of Plus left but she needs to reactivate.

Pretty though farming like that :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, she's in now but I can still not access the URL. Strange...

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When trying to login to account, both my wife and I are getting the following message:

Your support ID is:

Interesting. I just got this error too.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your support ID is:

DDOS attack?
    Edited by The Uninvited on 26 March 2018 18:47

• Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here. I cannot access the Account Page or the Store.

Edited by Snit on 26 March 2018 18:53
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your support ID is:

DDOS attack?

Seems to be fixed now. You may need to force the page to refresh.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this to and have been getting it for weeks.
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not fixed for me.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, we're looking into this now. Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this in Chrome browser a lot lately and have to use Edge now for ESO main account site.
    PC-NA
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

We made some adjustments that look promising - is anyone who was running into this issue able to give it a try now and let us know how it goes?

Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

We made some adjustments that look promising - is anyone who was running into this issue able to give it a try now and let us know how it goes?

Thank you!

Appears to be working fine now for me in all browsers (Firefox, Edge, Chrome).
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I still have this problem.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Thank you!

Have to check when I get home. EU hours so I'm at work at the moment.

• calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom looks good on Chrome now. Thanks!
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    No, it is not working!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/402968/cant-log-in-to-elderscrollsonline-site-via-steam-the-requested-url-was-rejected#latest

On the top of that. I, again, deleted all the cookies, cleared cache and history, and now trying to click on "account" and am getting the url rejected message.
    Edited by duendology on 27 March 2018 12:46
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    duendology wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    No, it is not working!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/402968/cant-log-in-to-elderscrollsonline-site-via-steam-the-requested-url-was-rejected#latest

On the top of that. I, again, deleted all the cookies, cleared cache and history, and now trying to click on "account" and am getting the url rejected message.

@SoupDragon and @duendology - We made some additional configuration changes. Could you give it a try now and let us know if the issue has gone away? Thanks!
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working for me now!

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

No, I am getting the message still.. I did everything: deleted all cookies, cache, so on so forth -multiple times.
    It happens only with this site. ONLY!

On the top of that I get this message randomly. For instance, it lets me open the account login site but when I hit the "steam" logo to log in, I get the message. Sometimes I manage pass through that to head to my steam account to link to elderscrolls with steam credentials and when I click log in I get the message. Sometimes I even manage to log in to my account but when I try to navigate to e.g "billing history", I get the message. and sometimes it does not even load the default login-to account site because I get the damned message. I have no idea what's going on.

How am I supposed to do anything on my account with such site behaviour?
    This forum works just fine though... how's that?

I ENCOURAGE other players to test all subpages of the account page before saying it works..as I said, sometimes it lets me log in BUT then I get the message when I click on e.g "billing history" or "manage membership".

edit: last attempt a few seconds ago.
    I cleared chrome and windows cache, deleted cookies...
    It let me to load the page where I can choose the option to log in with my steam credentials, clicked on the steam logo.. and boom... the message again:
    "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 2538790632302825100"

edit2:
    In desperation I even ran virus/malware check with, among others, Kaspersky...in case I had the system infected. But nothing. it's clear.

edit3.
    it works on Fireworks BUT it takes too long to load the page, and I mean EACH PAGE. When I click on whatever page I want to enter.. it takes LIKE 10 SECONDS for a browser to access it, and there seem to be a few redirections (?) in process before it loads e.g "marketing preferences". Seriously I click on it..then it loads a blank page, I need to wait like 10 seconds..then it redirects elsewhere, still blank page, then it connects somewhere again...and then, again, after like 10 seconds it finally loads up the marketing preferences page.
    0_o

Has ANYONE else experiencing something like THIS?
    i'VE NEVER HAD SUCH ISSUES WITH ANY SITE BEFORE!!
    Edited by duendology on 27 March 2018 18:24
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom problem is still going. It happened for me only when selecting the Zenimax Store as a retailer. The other ones like Bethesda did not cause me any issues. It also worked for me on Microsoft Edge, but not on Chrome.

This is from 2-3hours ago.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the brief hiccough I had earlier it's been fine for me on the much maligned IE11.
    PC NA, PC EU

• SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom It works fine now. Thanks!
    I can't buy crowns tho but I'm not sure if it's something wrong with my card or the ESO webpage
    Edited by SoupDragon on 28 March 2018 05:48
  • flow23
    flow23
    Soul Shriven
    I do have this problem, too, but only when connected through a company's guest-wifi, when I'm connected via mobile it works. It's slow but it works.
  • Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem still existing for me with firefox in different versions, one on Win7, one on Linux. I disabled all addons, still no chance to preorder or even look into my account. Seems to be connected to the age verification. The error is always the same, no matter what I enter...

What good is the age verification for existing accounts anyway?
  • flow23
    flow23
    Soul Shriven
    Now it is working again for me.

I have been asking the question regarding age verification myself, too, especially since the page does sometimes come after login, when you should definitly have our age...
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the continued details, everyone. For anyone still having this issue, could you please reply with the Support ID number you're getting?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Yes, still getting it

account:

Your support ID is: 4307810764431066249

store

Your support ID is: 4307810764431560622

Edited by duendology on 28 March 2018 21:51
    PC/NA
    And..

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you @duendology! Passing the Support IDs you provided along to the team who is working on this.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And today I got the message with this support ticked id

Your support ID is: 2507406365582018441
    PC/NA
    And..

This discussion has been closed.