Das Kapitel „Gold Road“ (inklusive des Schriftlehre-Systems) und Update 42 können jetzt auf dem öffentlichen Testserver getestet werden! Hier könnt ihr die aktuellen Patchnotizen lesen: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Wartungsarbeiten in der Woche vom 15. April:
• [ABGESCHLOSSEN] Wartungsarbeiten im ESO Store und dem Kontosystem – 16. April, 14:00 – 17. April, 00:00 MESZ

Elsweyr Character happenings ?

WeylandYutani
Hi, I want to buy the Elsweyr CL Upgrade but I'am worreid about what will happen with my character as soon as I activate it because I'm still playing and want to finish Summerset.

So what does happen when I activate the Elsweyr CL Upgrade Key to my account and start or restart the game like it does tell me ? Does it port my character to the beginning Elsweyr
or do I just get the ability to start the content like every other ones of the old contents through the menu with ESO plus Membership what I have btw.

I please need clarification for this, one character loss with 400+ hours (with no compensation btw *garbage*) was enough for one life thanks.

I sadly must say ESO already killed of my main character and it's quest Progress with it getting out of sync with the start of the second faction questline (Eso release state). They
weren't able to fix this up to this Point what are 3-5 years now ? So I'm understandably worried about the new character I've started, I don't want to loose another one.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    falsches forum. wrong forum.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• WeylandYutani
    Nevermind ingame Players have been helping me out with this question, for others it works the second good way, nothing happens it does just get unlocked and you can start it when you want to.

CAN BE CLOSED THX
  • WeylandYutani
    Hätt ich Deutsch sprechen müssen ? Ups
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeylandYutani schrieb: »
    Hätt ich Deutsch sprechen müssen ? Ups

Wenn du im deutschen Teil des Forums postest schon irgendwie ^^
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.