The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO's 10th Anniversary Is Coming- Join Us For A Very Special In-Person Event!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
q529dlgjjtn3.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "ESO's 10th Anniversary Is Coming- Join Us For A Very Special In-Person Event!"

Join us this April in the Netherlands, as we kickoff a year-long celebration of 10 years of #ESO! Get the details on the event, and the celebration to follow, in our latest article, linked above.

Interested in attending the 10-Year Celebration Event next April? There's a ticket package option just right for you. Both grant full access to the event and so much more. Get yours today!

We're not stopping in Amsterdam! We'll be going on an in-person World Tour in 2024 and 2025, celebrating 10 years of ESO at local community events and ending in the US for our 2025 ESO Celebration Event. We hope to see you at one of our community events!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 5, 2024 9:27PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the tavern in Germany last year but now 95 euros for a 2-day event excluding hotel, food and drinks? Wow.

Edit: Kevin corrected me. Apparently the tickets include food and drinks. However, I was wrong about the ticket price too. The 95 are without tax. With tax it's 120 euros.
    Edited by BansheeVT on December 14, 2023 4:58PM
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @BansheeVT there will be food and drinks.

"At the event, you can mix and mingle with your fellow ESO adventurers and developers while enjoying two days of fun. This will include developer panels and roundtable discussions (with some livestreamed), hands-on gameplay, food and drink, live music, community activities, and more"
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    For free?
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really hoping the World Tour includes Detroit (Metro).
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having issues with check-out? I keep getting the error "Checkout error submit payment". The website doesnt tell me what this means at all, i have no idea what i am doing wrong.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    BansheeVT wrote: »
    For free?

As a part of your ticket. So the ticket includes food and drinks.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Anyone else having issues with check-out? I keep getting the error "Checkout error submit payment". The website doesnt tell me what this means at all, i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

Are you still having issues, @MyNameIsElias? We can pass this along to see if something else is happening and try to assist.
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Are you still having issues, @MyNameIsElias? We can pass this along to see if something else is happening and try to assist.

Yes, i still am :( I made a post on X about this too
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MyNameIsElias It might be the postal code field that is causing the error. It did for me as it wouldn't accept any postal codes outside the Netherlands so I added a random dutch postal code just to be able to check out. It worked for me so you could try that and see if it solves the issue.
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't 2025 be year 11? Asking for all us salt mine pedants...
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    BoloBoffin wrote: »

2025 with be 10 years for console launch. Gives us a chance to have an extended celebration!
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    @MyNameIsElias It might be the postal code field that is causing the error. It did for me as it wouldn't accept any postal codes outside the Netherlands so I added a random dutch postal code just to be able to check out. It worked for me so you could try that and see if it solves the issue.

I've been trying this since i read your comment. everytime i put a dutch postal code into the field, it tells me it's invalid (im guessing since my country is different from the postal code i am trying to submit?

Could you give me an example of a random code that'd work?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been trying this since i read your comment. everytime i put a dutch postal code into the field, it tells me it's invalid (im guessing since my country is different from the postal code i am trying to submit?

The one I used was '1000 AP' and it accepted it, even though the countries were different--hope it works for you.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The one I used was '1000 AP' and it accepted it, even though the countries were different--hope it works for you.

Doesnt seem to work for me :( Oh well, will try again later i suppose. I'm at least glad to hear i wasn't the only one with a similar issue. I've reached out to Zenimax here and on twitter and hope to get a response about this soon.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Doesnt seem to work for me :( Oh well, will try again later i suppose. I'm at least glad to hear i wasn't the only one with a similar issue. I've reached out to Zenimax here and on twitter and hope to get a response about this soon.

We're looking into this to help get this resolved. Thanks for the note here. We'll follow up once we have more guidance for you.
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's too bad, I hope they will be able to fix it quickly!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're looking into this to help get this resolved. Thanks for the note here. We'll follow up once we have more guidance for you.

Thank you Kevin, you are amazing :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, 10th Anniv celebration for EU is 2024, tickets on sale now.

10th Anniv celebration for NA is 2025, tickets _not_ on sale now.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    I got my ticket and hotel! I will see you there :D
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Is it possible that there will be more payment options? Right now there is only the option for to pay with a creditcard, which I personally don't have. Paypal or Ideal payment options would be appreciated, if possible!
    Edited by FayJolyn on December 14, 2023 9:03PM
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • LordDraw
    LordDraw
    ✭✭

I entered my Polish postal code (with format XX-YYY) and it was validated correctly too.
    Edited by LordDraw on December 14, 2023 7:06PM
  • Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    ✭✭✭
    I can't seem to buy multiple tickets at once. Does anyone else have that problem too or not? Or is in the intention you have to buy them seperatley?
  • Eris21
    Eris21
    ✭✭
    Is it possible to get a size chart for the t-shirts? And is it possible to change the size later?
    I'm guessing they are unisex?
    GM of Song of Sun and Moon on PC-EU
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The 95 Euro cost didn't even bother me, because I looked at the event location, then for a few seconds thought "Hmm... that would be nice to go to", then promptly abandoned the idea. I live on the other side of the world, and would need to book a long-haul plane flight in both directions just to get there and back. :(
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    The 95 Euro cost didn't even bother me, because I looked at the event location, then for a few seconds thought "Hmm... that would be nice to go to", then promptly abandoned the idea. I live on the other side of the world, and would need to book a long-haul plane flight in both directions just to get there and back. :(

Yeah. Same here. I "visited" Amsterdam briefly (plane change) on my way to Germany to assist daughter during the birth of her second child, and wished I had planned a couple days in Amsterdam. Of course, the weather was horrible - took hours to de-ice the plane (it was deep winter, very cold).

I'd love to go - but not a chance. Husband is not well enough for a trip like that, nor can he stay here alone any more. Hope everyone takes lots of pics!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I purchased two seperate tickets and that worked, thankfully! As a Beta player from the netherlands I am really looking forward to this!!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    TaSheen wrote: »
    vsrs_au wrote: »

Yeah. Same here. I "visited" Amsterdam briefly (plane change) on my way to Germany to assist daughter during the birth of her second child, and wished I had planned a couple days in Amsterdam. Of course, the weather was horrible - took hours to de-ice the plane (it was deep winter, very cold).

I'd love to go - but not a chance. Husband is not well enough for a trip like that, nor can he stay here alone any more. Hope everyone takes lots of pics!

That's okay! We will have the 2025 event state-side, so we'll celebrate then! We'll have more info on other events throughout 2024 and early 2025.
    Staff Post
  • Ayame-chan
    Ayame-chan
    ✭✭
    Will the ticket included extras be the same on the other 10 years event locations? Or will some of them change?
    So viel zu tun und so wenig Zeit.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Ayame-chan wrote: »
    Will the ticket included extras be the same on the other 10 years event locations? Or will some of them change?

The details included are specifically for the 2024 Amsterdam Event. We will have more information on the other event locations and what is included throughout 2024 and early 2025.
    Staff Post
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoloBoffin wrote: »

2025 with be 10 years for console launch. Gives us a chance to have an extended celebration!

Ha, true enough! And we first year PC folk always had a suspicion/conspiracy theory that our launch was a stealth beta trial... I guess that's confirmed now! 😂😉
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.