SERVER CRASH AGAIN?!

• Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanna know if we get to craft Jewelry someday! D: Oh and about Coldharbour Siege Weapons but I can wait for live.

Cosmetically, jewelry is pretty useless. It's only purpose seems to be enchanting.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you're pretty dang great. I think we'll keep you.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • FlyingApron
    inkton wrote: »
    Thanks for hanging in there guys! Should we play the patch note game in the meantime? Pick a number between 1-58 and I'll post a random patch note from that page?

Not sure how exciting it will be since most of them have already been posted in the PTS section. :confused:

Here we go, some Sanctum Ophidia goodness:
    • Fixed an issue where the Serpent Celestial would fail to enter his Mantikora phase, which resulted in not receiving any loot.

Interesting game... can we play, what ISP is ZOS using?
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for hanging in there guys! Should we play the patch note game in the meantime? Pick a number between 1-58 and I'll post a random patch note from that page?

Not sure how exciting it will be since most of them have already been posted in the PTS section. :confused:

Exactly. So you should pick a patch note that ISN'T on the PTS :D
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Badarah
    Badarah
    ✭✭

47!

GM of Skooma Smugglers
    www.skoomasmugglers.com
    We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
    Treasure Map Enthusiast
    Options
  • yennej487
    yennej487
    Ok zeni my chores are done you can bring back the server now B)
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanna know if we get to craft Jewelry someday! D: Oh and about Coldharbour Siege Weapons but I can wait for live.

Cosmetically, jewelry is pretty useless. It's only purpose seems to be enchanting.

That depends really. While Jewelry does have a large enchantment variety and few traits to boot it is capable of being part of a set.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • RajinKajin
    RajinKajin
    Soul Shriven

Options
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    inkton wrote: »

Here we go, some Sanctum Ophidia goodness:
    • Fixed an issue where the Serpent Celestial would fail to enter his Mantikora phase, which resulted in not receiving any loot.

happened to me once, I thought it was just me.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Nifty2g wrote: »

"Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.4"

:D
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • PsycoSkull
    PsycoSkull
    Soul Shriven
    the answer is 42
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭

66 - just guessing, will the moons be brighter with the next update? ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • Saddiq
    Saddiq
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, maybe the Trash Heap is trying to bring Console, PS4, and Xbone together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZAjCrl5zPg
    Options
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Ok, got our guys looking into everything now. We may spin up an official thread to sticky at the top when we have a bit more info, but it appears like this may be a factor: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3ineir/do_people_really_not_know_that_the_us_is_in_the/

Just reuping this

Thanks! :) The more we dig in, the more it seems like this is the main culprit. We're continuing to monitor, but we're basically just in a holding pattern until this gets cleared up on a larger scale.

So.... Does Gina get to leave work ever... Or does she console us while at home too? Lol

Thanks for the reports! *crosses fingers* bedtime now. Hopefully the servers are good to go for the weekend :)

Maybe she's a sentient AI. Like cortana from halo.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on August 28, 2015 3:50AM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

He should've taken a number 2.

Badum pish!
    Options
  • vaagventje17eb17_ESO
    Options
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aww Gina, you are my favorite Zeni person/poster/employee/gamer(?).

Disabling the grass may improve performance.
    Options
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to participate what about the unlucky 13
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • Lemonyfr3sh
    It's just a solar storm people. Calm down.
    Options
  • Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭
    Just one side remark - we're bonding here and not even playing the game - aaaaah

Lag brings us all together :-)
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's just a solar storm people. Calm down.

In Soviet Russia the solar storms are calmed down by people.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on August 28, 2015 3:51AM
    Options
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭

Natch Potes???

42 of course
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

/slowclap
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    It's bad enough that the game crashed, but it seriously rustles my jimmies when they have the nerve to recommend that I check my internet connection. My internet has not dropped since I had fiber installed, and that was years ago. Man up, let us know that your server crapped the bed, and then fix the issue instead of passing the buck.

It's just a script dude chillax lol

I shan't chillax. I'm prepping my pitchfork as we speak! I would just rather the message be something along the lines of, "Our brand new, state of the art, nuclear powered servers are currently experiencing issues, which we are working to resolve as quickly as possible," instead of, "check your connection..."

Hard to get an informative message out without a connection to the server. :wink:
    Options
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dammit_Todd.jpg

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
    Options
  • syandell17
    Just one side remark - we're bonding here and not even playing the game - aaaaah

Lag brings us all together :-)

True dat
    Templars = the bestest
    Options
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Patch Notes or Natch Potes? space waves garbled transmission.

Still go w/ OP,s
    HHGG
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've got a cracking little thread going in the PC Tech Support forum, if anyone needs a second thread to vent in!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options