The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two Moons Path not cleared...

Maestro_Sartori
Maestro_Sartori
✭✭✭
Hello

I completed the quest where you Walk the Two Moons Path with the Lunar Champion but it's still showing black/not completed on the map. Has this happened to anybody else or am I missing something?

Thanks
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure there are more quests in that line. The area may not show as completed until it's all done.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Okay well I'll look around some more but pretty sure I got everything. I got other quests after that and followed through with the whole map and am now in Cold Harbour...
    Options
  • danvis
    danvis
    Happend to me as well, anyone else?
    Options
  • Ardos
    Ardos
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, this happened to me too.
    Options
  • Nikolas
    Nikolas
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, still have it "black" although I finished the quest line.
    Options
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted because I got the quest the OP is talking about confused with a different quest in Coldharbour.
    Edited by Lalai on May 3, 2014 12:50AM
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Lalai said. Best way to figure out what you might be missing is by mousing over the city icon on the map. It generally describes the quest that will mark the area as cleared.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • spinedoc
    spinedoc
    ✭✭✭
    Lalai wrote: »
    Contains spoilers below for folks that haven't done the full quest:

Did you save the fighter's guild and then follow the elf over to where the Khajiit and Lamia are talking? The quest that starts when you pick one of their faction's to support, and then do the quest for that faction.. will eventually get that faction to unlock the moonless deal and go into where the king is. I went with the wood elves, and after taking down the Lamia champion I had to convince them to join my cause. Not sure what happens on the Lamia side, or when the area actually showed as completed. Could be it doesn't show as completed until after you rescue the king.

Edited to add: As an update, mine says that I "conquered the moonless walk and reached the tower".. so it looks like it probably doesn't complete until you have actually unlocked the tower itself at the very least, if not gone into it.

Can you be more specific? I also have this icon black showing as unfinished, but I finished all the quests. When I mouse over it says "Walk the Two Moons Path with the Lunar Champion". I also fully finished the fighters guild quest but can't figure out where you mean to follow the elf, the last fighters guild quest is in the forge.

In my achievements I have 50/51 quests in Reaper's march so I know I'm missing something, but I've ridden my horse up and down the map and cannot find a quest.

EDIT: Are you talking about The Army of Meridia quest in Coldharbour? It mentions something about saving a king beyond the moonless walk. But that's a totally different zone than this quest marker in Reapers March.
    Edited by spinedoc on May 2, 2014 10:38PM
    Options
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted because I got the quest the OP is talking about confused with a different quest in Coldharbour.
    Edited by Lalai on May 3, 2014 12:50AM
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
    Options
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Okay after progressing farther in Cold Harbour I went back and look again and its still black. I also have the achievement Dominion Hero and the Fighters Guild and Mages guild quests also show completed...

So not much more I can do really, so its obviously a bug...

Oh yes Walk the path is also showed as an achievement
    Edited by Maestro_Sartori on May 4, 2014 5:31PM
    Options
  • Sindofin
    Sindofin
    ✭✭
    Zone: Reaper's March, Dune
    Character: Level 47 Breton Templar, Aldmeri Dominion
    Server: EU
    Date: 4th May 2014

Same here. Point of interest "Two Moons Path" in Dune shows black, even though I completed the quest and it awarded the achievement "Walk the Path".
    Edited by Sindofin on May 4, 2014 5:21PM
    Options
  • Jogi1
    Jogi1
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Same problem , In my achievements I have 50/51 quests in Reaper's march, I've ridden my horse up and down the map and cannot find a quest. I also have the icon black showing as unfinished, but I finished all the quests. When I mouse over it says "Walk the Two Moons Path with the Lunar Champion". Can't get th title Aldomeris Champion.

I have done some quests in Coldharbor, we shall see if anything changes when I finish the quests over there, so far no changes.
    "Anon us most soon again, for sooth."
    Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak
    Options
  • Kathleen.Flynn02b14_ESO
    I have this problem too, and it's the last quest for Cadwell in my VR10 zone.
    Options
  • Dublicious
    Dublicious
    ✭✭✭
    Also have this issue.
    ESO Username: @Dublicious
    Title: Splitter of Hairs

ESO Characters:

Claricea Starlinor Vet 14Sorcerer DPS -- Woodworker/Blacksmith/Clothier -- Provisioner
    Liquado Starlinor Vet 4 DK Tank, alchemist
    Some low level Templar and NB...
    Options
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here.
    Options
  • 23prisbot_ESO
    23prisbot_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is still blacked out for me as well. When I checked my journal it said 51/51 quests completed in Reaper's March so I am thinking that this is a bug.
    Edited by 23prisbot_ESO on May 18, 2014 4:46AM
    Options
  • maximilianianis
    maximilianianis
    Soul Shriven
    same PROBLEM PLS Answer fast if you now how to resolve this alot plaeyrs is STUK , why no eso admin or suport dont respond this question ?>
    Options
  • maximilianianis
    maximilianianis
    Soul Shriven
    fast answer pls alot ppl w8 this resolve
    Options
  • maximilianianis
    maximilianianis
    Soul Shriven
    man say if your problem was resove and HOW what can i make to go in the next zone how can resolve this
    Options
  • maximilianianis
    maximilianianis
    Soul Shriven
    answer pls .... dont let other players delete this game
    Options
  • maximilianianis
    maximilianianis
    Soul Shriven
    yea i think i will delete i cant afourd to w8 this bug keep me more in same spot and pray to god to resolve your problem and my problem
    Options
  • gothrekb16_ESO
    gothrekb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i have the same prob, i finish all q, and the main Q say walk with the lunar champion (only the temple is black, all parts of the map are white).
    Other thing, all the other aldmeri zone quest archievements, now are 0/36 (auridon), 0/38 (grathwood) ecc (before the patch naturally not)
    Options
  • Talmet
    Talmet
    ✭✭✭
    i have the same prob, i finish all q, and the main Q say walk with the lunar champion (only the temple is black, all parts of the map are white).
    Other thing, all the other aldmeri zone quest archievements, now are 0/36 (auridon), 0/38 (grathwood) ecc (before the patch naturally not)

Yeah, my AD quest achievements got borked by the patch as well....

Every zone is completed & all white, I have the achievements for the individual quests, but the "complete X number of quests in zone" achieves all say I've done zero quests in them.

I contacted ESO, and their response was this:
    Well met, traveler!
    We have determined that this is a display error. While player achievements still exist, they cannot be viewed at this time.
    We are working on a fix for this issue.
    Thank you very much for your continued patience!

Warm regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Edited by Talmet on May 26, 2014 6:52AM
    Options
  • maxwellmccoy
    maxwellmccoy
    Soul Shriven
    I've got absolutely the same issue.

Despite getting an achievement for "Two Moons Path" the location is said to be uncleared with that typical black icon.

Also, AD quest achievements are broken (yes, since the last patch), every location is cleared and done with all the achievements but the quest score is set to 0/n.

I've heard about the achievement problem just as soon as the patch arrived, simply hope they'll fix it all as soon as possible :)
    Options
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same for me as well. Was going back to complete areas a couple of days ago, world bosses, dungeon bosses, exploration and my favorite kitty M'aiq. "Two moons Path" and "Daedroth's Larder" in the 1-50 zones still won't update so can't get the achievements. On a side note, I got bugged with two of VR areas wiping the Quest achievements after the patch even though they were all completed. Hopefully they will get a fix out by the next patch.
    Options
  • maximilianianis
    maximilianianis
    Soul Shriven
    omg and how much this bug will exist we need to wait like 2 years ? :disappointed:
    Options
  • silvernightscape
    Add me to the list of people this is happening to. The castle still lights up black even though I have completed the quest.
    Options
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    I am in the same position. Yjje only thing I have not done is to close the launcher. I reported the bug as well.
    Options
  • SlasherZet
    Got the same problem... No fix yet?
    Also in Cadwell's Almanac even though it says Reaper's March is completed and I advanced to Ebonheart Pact zones, the "Two Moons Path" line and checkbox is greyed out under Reaper's March.
    Edited by SlasherZet on June 4, 2014 11:23PM
    Options
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here.
    Options