The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

(Possible Spoilers) Who Do You Think Is The Mysterious Ally We Will Encounter?

Korah_Eaglecry
Korah_Eaglecry
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Just curious what everyone else theory is.

Personally I think its very obvious that Paarthurnax is the ally. During the stream they hinted that the mystery character was housed above the Dragonguards HQ. So its either Paarthurnax or another legendary dragon that has been known to ally with humans.
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a fitting end to a year that's been filled with Skyrim nostalgia.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naafarligus will be the ally on the beginning, and partysnacks will be the ally that helps us at the end that requires completion of both elsweyr and dragonhold.
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paarthurnax is the leader of the Greybeard at this time, I consider it unlikely for him to travel all this way.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other dragons have shown the capacity to work with mortals like Naafarligus
  • Tomokata
    Tomokata
    Soul Shriven
    What about that Breton necromancer they showed in the trailer?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tomokata wrote: »
    What about that Breton necromancer they showed in the trailer?

The Breton, Nord, and High Elf are player stand ins. They don't represent actual characters in game.
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hard for me to pick which is more likely as both have good evidence for and against, but my guess is it will either be Nafaalilargus or Paarthurnax.

If not either of them, then Skakmat lol.

But yeah I'm 99% certain the ally is a Dragon, based on everything, and there aren't many dragons known to have allied with mortals.

• zsetnerzb16_ESO2
    This kajit hero, kunzari
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miraak.
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    PTS SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Last chance, dont say I didn't warn you
    The 'ally' that shows up is Nahfahlaar, and it also apears confirms the long standing fan theory that Nahfahlaar is Nafaalilargus. 20190916172957_1.jpg
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Nafaalilargus. We can see him flying above towns in base game and we been opening his strongboxes during the event.
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The truth is....

It's Lyris and the end scene is her and Sai tying the 'ol knot. :p
    Edited by Siohwenoeht on October 16, 2019 7:56AM
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well at the coronation party at the end of elsweyr if you have done the quest with sheogorath ilin the south eastern corner of the map one of the character will be there and thell you of a warrior with a great mane on is chin(sai) and a dragon missing a horn